The Confessions

Deku POV
I wake up with my alarm going off. "I hate that thing." As I am getting dressed I get a text message. I wonder who it's from. It's from todoroki! I have liked todoroki for a while now and I want to tell him but I am to scared to. I also like Kacchan. I don't know who I would chose to ask to be my boyfriend. Both of the will probably reject me. He asks if I want to meet him in lunch. He wants to talk in private.

Time skip to lunch because I can

Deku POV
I am waiting by the table for todoroki when all the sudden Kacchan walks up to me. "Hey Deku, you damn nerd!! Give me your lunch!!" As I am about to hand it over todoroki stops him and grabs me by the hand dragging me away. "Todoroki where are you taking me?" We turn the corner and walk into the bathroom. I start to ask why we are in the bathroom, but I am cut off by todo crashing his lips into mine. I just stand there frozen. After a little he pulls away. "Todo... what are you doing?" " I love you Izuku!" He never calls me by my first name. "I have liked you for a while Todo but I never thought you would like me back!"
My phone starts to ring. It's Kacchan? I didn't think he had my number anymore! "Hello Kacchan." "Deku I know it sounds crazy and hard to believe, but I like you." Ah! I've liked Kacchan since we kids, but I never thought he like me back! I am always mean to you because I don't know how to express my feelings. Sorry for earlier, it was just out of habit." "Uhh... I like you too Kacchan." Todoroki is standing next to me in shock. I hang up on Kacchan. "Please Todo can you talk to him for me?" "Yes Deku but only because I love you." I quickly text Kacchan telling him everything and asking if he will talk to todoroki. He agrees saying that it's because he loves me.