Deal

"Let. Him. Go" Sunhee was staring at Taeyong with hatred beyond belief. Her fingers twitched towards her knife, but Taeyong merely put the knife closer to Jisung's neck. 

"I wonder how you'd feel if we took another one of your members." A sadistic grin spread across Ten's face. 

"We have one of your members." Sunhee snarled at Ten. She jerked her head over her shoulder. "Put a scratch on him, he is dead." Jaemin pressed his pistol against Jungwoo's head. "I think we are all feeling a bit trigger happy today."

The blonde stepped towards the teenagers. "Don't touch him."

"Then release Jisung." Sunhee countered. A dark expression flickered across the boy's face.

This next action made Sunhee suspicious and relieved. Taeyong chuckled and took the knife away from Jisung's neck and pushed him forward. "There. Now let Jungwoo go." Sunhee looked towards Jaemin and he nodded. He slowly pulled the gun away Jungwoo's head. The blindfold was taken off his head and Sunhee grabbed his hand. She walked over to Jisung and grasped his hand. 

In that moment she pushed Jungwoo towards United and pulled Jisung towards her. Sunhee muttered something under her breath. "Jeno, keep an eye on them I don't like this." A hum confirmed Jeno was listening.

"Now leader..." Taeyong drawled. "If you would come with us that would be great."

"She would never come with you!" Haechan shouted.

A smirk formed on Taeyong's lips. "That's where you are wrong. Jisung wasn't my only hostage." He pretended to be in thought. "Weren't some of you members in the van?"

The dreamies froze. "You wouldn't-" Sunhee started.

"Oh I would." Taeyong twirled his knife. "If you don't come with me, then they are as good as dead."

Sunhee's eyes widened horrified. "Why do you even want me?!"

Taeyong hummed in thought for a moment. "Just for the satisfaction of it."

"Your sick." Haechan spat. Sunhee motioned for Haechan to calm down. 

"How do I know you're going to hold true to your word." Sunhee demanded.

"You don't. You just have to trust me." Taeyong said with a grin. "So... Deal or No Deal."

Sunhee looked at her members. They were looking at her with pleading eyes, for which side she did not know. She sighed before facing Taeyong again. She was going to sign her own death wish. "Deal."