Double-Crossed

Sunhee's jaw dropped as HE entered the room.

"W-w-what are doing here?!" Sunhee asked losing her composer in all but a half of a second. "I thought you're leader said you'd let go of my gang members." She snarled.

Taeyong entered the room not a second later. "I did. I let go of all YOUR gang members." Sunhee's brain was working on overtime when Taeyong slung an arm around HIM. HIS head dropped.

A horrifying thought crossed over her mind. 

No. No. HE wouldn't do that.

But, everything clicked. Everything was put into place. HIS's relucentance to go against United.  HIS pause before answering. HIS anxiety on the missions against United.

HE wasn't scared at all.

Tears rolled down the females face. "Did we ever mean anything to you?" Sunhee asked, her voice cracking. HE shamefully looked up at Sunhee. "Did all those nights of fun we had, pretend? Did we even mean anything to you."

"What about Haechan." Sunhee asked using the boy's gang name. "Was he just a fun game to play around with? The kids?"

"I-i-i I thought you were family. We thought you were family."

"I-i" HE started.

"No." Sunhee said, her voice flinty. "You don't deserve that mark on your hip. That blue butterfly is for family. You aren't family anymore. You betrayed us. All of us. You double crossed us, MARK."