Chapter 10: New Future

Hey Guys, Jacques here, its been five years since my loving New mother took me in.

Ive completely let go of past to focus on my future . Speaking of futures, i am now in the 10th grade at a new school. The students here respect and like for who I am. Espeacially, Hannah Chatman my new girlfriend we've been together from the beginning of last summer to now, she's best girl a guy like me could ask for.

I've also got new bestfriends, Tre'shon and Ravion, Tre'shon plays

basketall, and Ravion plays Football. They're both really dedicated towards there goal. They Have Bright futures ahead of them.

Me,  I picked many occupations within five years. Rap, Book writing, Dance, Guitar. I no longer limit myself.

And as for my brother, i figured we're blood brothers, and there's no way i could stop loving him no matter his sexual orientation.

He comes by twice every to weeks to relax from his job and visit me.

He still stays in our home town to hold things down at my mom's house and take care of grandpa.

PaPa is actually doing better than i imagined. My brother Facetimes me from time to time to let me speak to grandpa.

He treats me extremely better every since i left. He tells me he loves me and he prays for me everytime we talk.

My new Mom,Kiara Is the best. She just recently got a job that pays her An extremel High wage. So she basically buys me whatever i want as long as i keep my grades up.

I will never forget my biological mother,and ever thing she did for me . i sometimes sit and remember our times together. I know she wouldn't want me to worry, she would want me to live for her. Thats exactly what i plan on doing.

But it looks like i finally got the better days i asked for, "Thank You GOD"

THE END