Chapter 2: First Day Back At School

Its My First Day Of 7th Grade And The Local 8th Grade Bully, Brad, Came To Welcome Me by Stuffing Me Into the old abandoned sweaty Locker Next To Mine.

Of course I was okay with it because it was a daily routine for us, and Hakeem Always Come To Help Me When I don't show up for class on time. So as Hakeem is helping me out of the cramped, rusty, sweaty, old locker,the principal walks by. Not Knowing what was going on, he immediately assume that Hakeem was the one putting me in to the locker. He grabbed Hakeem By the arm and hauled him to the principles office. " Jacques! Tell em what really happened, tell em I didn't do it bro ! Said Hakeem. I was really shy and didn't want to be a snitch, thinking that would only make Brad Pound Me Even Harder Than Usual. So, I Just Watched Helplessly as principal maul dragged hakeem by his hand to his office. I could tell by the look on his face he was upset by the incident. I Walked to him after there parent conference and said, " Im so Sorry Hakeem I was just so nervous and shy!" surprisingly he responded after a deep breathe, " don't sweat it bro I forgive you". I wasn't expecting that sort of response ,but it happened and I was thankful for it.

Me And Hakeem didn't go to the first 4 out of 7 periods because of the incident, but was kind of happy because of it. Mainly because we knew fifth period was lunch period. As we were walking towards our fifth period teachers class, Ms. Bummer, we notice the rest of the class already in an organized line, ready to leave. Ms.bummer Notices Us and informs us to join the line and make our way to the cafeteria. As Hakeem and I Were walking beside the class to get our spots at the end of the line, I Notice That Brads Class is Directly behind us. I also noticed Brad Talking To His Friend, Micheal, As If they were up to no good. I lightly tapped hakeem on the shoulder and told him," hey bro I think brads up to no good, I think we should watch out!" " I Don't give a damn bro!" he said with a cocky smirk. I took it for a joke not knowing he was serious. So I just let the brad thing go.

As the first person in line was entering the cafeteria doors , I hear the loudest chuckle I've ever heard, coming from Micheal. I turned my head to look at Micheal and brad, to make sure they weren't up to anything tricky. As I slowly turned my head back towards the front of me. BOOM! POP! POP! POP! Suddenly a water balloon typhoon was unleashed on my backside. So I turned around and seen brad and Micheal running fast as speeding bullets to go hide. Then, I noticed something smelled funny,it was hog pee mixed with bleach thrown at me. I was the laughing stalk of the cafeteria. Everyone literally stopped eating to come and laugh in my face. As I look in the crowd of laughing students,I notice Hakeem in the background of the crowd laughing harder than everyone else. As I stood in front of the cafeteria doors embarrassed, I felt a feeling I've never felt before. It was like I lost all emotions for a brief moment. I felt betrayed, hurt, and most of all shamed. Then, the only thing I thought was rational were to burst into tears. So as the waterworks rolled down my face I ran towards the main hall I decided to run directly to my house, which was 1 mile down the street from the school. I Think That Was honestly the worst day in my life. :'(