Chapter 4: The Brighter Side

As i walk torwards the school's front doors, I pause in dispare, lookin towards the stoney cement under me. I hold my hands up in praying positions and say

" GOD I leave my future up to you,

But All i Ask For Is Better Days To

Come"

I Hold My Head, Chin Up and then i start to walk properly torwards the doors when i notice the most beautifulest girl ive ever seen gettin out of the back of the car with her mom and oldersibling. when i looked in her eyes all of my troubles and bad thoughts seemed to fade away. i walk torwards her nervously wanting to speak to her. as we're almost face to face i tripped on my shoe laces and fell embarrasly in front of her. She Smirked and went around me into the school. While she walked around i had a glisp of her pink glitter filled binder with a Beautiful name at the top. "JASMINE SMITH" it said. I got up walking Like a zombie following her into the school.

I walked in the school still as if i was a zombie looking for brains, but a girl instead. As i walk down the main hall, i noticed that her mom was down by mr.maul's office. I curiously look the opposite way of mr.maul's office and see my heart drop.

My eyes watered as i watched my love at first sight kissing Hakeem. Yet again I got that feeling of emptiness and betrale. As there lips part in notice her give him something on a sheet of paper, maybe her number, or address, but all i know i was determined to have her. So as she walked away From Hakeem I Saw an Opportunities to wooo her so i politely touched her bottom  . She turned torwards me and slapped me as hard as she could and continued to walk back towards mr.mual's office to her mom. My Face felt hot i didnt know whether it was from love or from the smack i got to the face.I Just Knew i was Exciting. I was too determined to give up now.