watch out! [ENG]

~~~<<<|¦®¦|==|¦®¦|==|¦®¦>>>~~

Near the warehouses in Blüdhaven
00:15

It was dark, very little noises could have been heard and no one saw seven slithouettes sneaking to the narrow alley. Some trash fell off of the too filled trashcan some time earlier and a few napkins were flying on the loose.

They were on a mission to shut down the meta-traffickers operating in Blüdhaven. Oracle gave him the intel as to were the criminals had been for the last two weeks. From the alley vigilanties were in, they could clearly see the interior of the warehouse.

"Be careful, adorableness <3 😙" Oracle smiled in her chair in thr Clocktower.

"Will do."

"What?"

"Uh... nothing."

Nightwing raised his hand to stop the others. Artemis looked at him quizzingly from behind him.

"How many?" Her voice was slightly muffled by her mask.

Young vigilante quickly counted and held up three fingers, then clenched his fist and straight them [fingers] again a moment later, close to each other. 30.

Somewhere in the back Halo cocked her head. It was the first real mission they had been on, but the only one showing excitement was Forager. Halo was happy and curious but calm, and Brion... was himself so it's hard to describe what he felt. Maaaybe there was some excitement at first but I think he more wanted to stay with his sister. Despite her experience with her powers, she still 'needed' rest. (Uhm, little treacherous...)

"Me, Tigress, Lightning and Superboy are going in first. The rest of you will come after us. Clear?"

Superboy and Jeff nodded, Forager and Violet did the same, Geoforce joining them hesitantly.

When four older heroes departed, Brion murmured "Wish they would stop treating us like children."

"But Brion Markov, Halo and Geoforce are not adults either." Forager clattered. Brion just glared at him but a little smile could have been seen on his face.

Halo floated a little. "Are we going in now?"

Brion sighed and looked at the building. "Not yet."

Then after a minute she asked again. "We are going now?"

"We're waiting for the signal."

"Does Geoforce know what the signal is?"

"Well..."

A part of the building blew up, explosion so bright that you couldn't miss it. "I guess that's our signal."

~~~<<<¦|®|¦==¦|®|¦==¦|®|¦>>>~~~

Meanwhile with The Four

"Get traught. We're nearly in."

Superboy had a knowing smirk under his mask but, of course, no one had seen it since it was hidden.

Artemis nudged Dick in his side. "Never stopped playing with words, Boy Wonder."

"Nah, not really."

Black Lighting stopped them."From what I understood" he said "it was supposed to be a covert mission. And you're giving away our position, kids."

Superboy growled.
They looked at him with weird looks.

"Sorry. It... happens." Still looking. "Our missions were always supposed to be covert. How many times did it actually happen?"