All The Small Things ~14 Seto

Seto Figured It was All The Small Things .

Pegasus's face when Joey crashed his party quite literally. The blond had entered thru the sky light. Ruining the Kaiba's lucky suit with all the glass. Joey ha swung in guns, in this case eyes blazing a fiery volcanic molten hot .

How the tall bastard tried to follow the villain camp line of "well this an unexpected surprise " .

Joey only looked momentarily humored hen angry then he smiled and it was all for Seto.

"Ya well I wasn't about to wait for your hair to invite me in" Brooklyn accent coming out fierce, unbridled and tenacious like his anger.

Truly, Seto agreed the hair was way too long, so last season maybe oh around 500 years ago. I mean what did it take to get "that" shade of silver? kaiba shuddered to think of it.

There where many things worth remembering about that night, Joeys nose scrunching up in classic wheeler meeting distaste fashion when the overpowering smell of roses inundated his sense's.

The shock and heat of their meeting,how neither backed down never gave in .

How wheeler was with mokuba willing to placate him playing games for hours and not getting mad when he lost but smile and get only more determined. Joey always made him want to be better. Because Joey is always trying to be better.

His expression of wonderment not at the mansions size an overall splendor but, the softness of their beds and pillows.

Even when Seto had kicked him figuratively; off the case to the curb or at least that's what he wanted him to feel and the others to think.

Wheeler had seen right through him and hadn't stopped at the young unsure boy in the corner he'd walked past that t the wealth of strength and blue-eyed beast hidden within .

Then after hadn't scorned nor mocked what he saw unconditionally carried out his orders never doubting questioning yes but, doubting no.

How downright sexy and commanding Joey looked telling off the Ceo, because "the doc said ya need bed rest dah doesnt mean desk rest".

Rightnow the blond was at home commanding his men to move the "machine"

As he took one last around Joey voice sounded " Bout ready there kaiba? "

With more than a iota of concern and glance at the doorway then his wounded arm Joey stepped in close as if to examine it. He furrowed his brows at the kaiba. "Are you sure we should do this now.

He restrained himself from jerking his arm free wrenching it would only look more suspicious.

Than if he just let wheeler keep running his hands over it making sparks dance about his bare skin besides it felt nice .

Pupils dilated should he take the risk play the chance ?

"Yes its perfect. Perfectly fine mutt, and that's Seto to you "

Screw it if he didn't find out now he'd never know.

He grabbed the others chin an yanked him into a fierce admittedly sloppy at first unsure kiss.

The blonde was unresponsive an pulled away his heart leapt and shame and doubt started to worm their way in had he judged wrong ?

Time stopped an trickled down he waited breath caught in his throat .

No, Joey dove back in, taking control this time searing him to the bone no shocking , branding him with his kiss .

Finally they broke apart for air. Joey grinned all but purring "If ya say so, start looking peekish and we're calling it quits ..Seto."

He did his best to hinder the vibrant flush of red that awoke with the sound of his name being spoken in such a way .

Yes, it was all the small things, Seto Kaiba and Joey Wheeler would never admit out loud.