Incest

The shyness is a characteristic of the human species and perhaps of others also, for the male human being the shyness becomes an aggravating one, since the contemporary society expects that the man takes the action in practically all the occasions, what makes the life of a shy man a real hell. To improve understanding of this situation I will give a brief summary of what is shyness. Shyness is an inhibition where the shy individual ends up being forced to be two different people, from the doorway out he is a kind of robot who only speaks when asked a question, for a shy person the life is a reality show and he is the only participant, so all the attention is focused on him full time. Every step he takes has to be calculated to avoid embarrassing situations, because if he falls down an immense audience will be ready to laugh, even his voice is differentiated depending on the location or situation where the individual is, since the shy is afraid of his voice, he thinks that it is not cool and ends up speaking in a very low tone, often forcing the listeners to repeat questions which makes the situation even worse for the bashful. Unlike to what many people think, not all the timid are humble, many hide a giant arrogance behind their shy way, he lives by diminishing his own merits with phrases such as these: "Ah, that's not so good." "This it was nothing; anybody would do better than me." "No! I am not intelligent I only have a medium knowledge. ", Of course these sentences are not just said by shy, because for many self-praise is a crime. The excess of humility, whether true or not, ends up causing problems in the social life of the individual. The creature must find a balance between arrogance and humility.

The involvement of the shy man with the opposite sex is another big problem, because for the shy man the woman is a being from another planet. Cause, the shy boy does not have any contact with women who are not of the family. Of the women in my family, the most affectionate of course was my Aunt Nora, she always took me for walks in various places, she took my sister with me at times, but she once confessed to me that I was her favorite nephew. One day on my 12 years birthday she came over to my house and said she would take me to an amusement park, I was excited with the idea, in the late afternoon she drove me to her house.

— Aunt, I thought we were to the amusement Park.

— In another day we will! I promise, but today I have a surprise for you

I thought that was a bit weird, but I trusted Aunt Nora, she always treated me very well, so we got out of the car and we went into the house and then she told me.

— Caim, we're going to watch a movie, which I know you wanted a lot to see.

— What movie?

— The Blue Lagoon.

— Cool aunty! I've wanted to see this movie for a while, but my parents not allowed!

— OK Caim, we will assist in my room, because the TV from the living room is defective.

— Okay.

We went to the bedroom and when we entered my aunt locked the door, I thought that weird, but before I could think about that Aunt Nora turned on the video cassette and the movie began. She told me to lie down on the bed to be more comfortable, so I obeyed, she also laid down next to me. We were silent for a long time and when the movie arrived in the hottest parts Aunt Nora ran her hand through my hair and said.

— Caim... you know I like you a lot, don't you

— Of course, aunt! I like you too!

— That's great my dear, I am very happy with it.

The movie was almost over and by that time my aunt stroked my face and my chest, at this moment my heart was already starting to accelerate.

— You know Caim, I'm very sad these days, I've been lonely since your uncle died.