The daycare Center

23/12/2009 Guanambi BA

Childhood is a period of human life that begins with birth and goes until 11, 12 years old. At the beginning the individual is totally dependent on the parents, we are really worthless creatures when we are born. The reptiles, for example, have autonomy since small, but we ridiculous humans do not have the same luck. A baby is one of the most grotesque and unbearable creatures on the planet, he/she is noisy, dependent, disgusting, impotent, worthless. And to think that every human being that lives today has been a crap like that.

I feel ashamed of myself for one day being an incapable individual wearing diapers and getting food in the mouth, I'm glad we don't remember that unfortunate period of our lives. It was scientifically proven that if a child remembered the moment of childbirth she or he would have serious trauma, it shows how nature is "perfect" it puts everything in its due time and place, but the human is not grateful for it, quite the contrary they always complain of everything and are never satisfied.

In my wanderings I observed in the streets, parks, squares, schools and daycare centers an excess of children, I watched the parents catch their children in school and realized how irresponsible they were by having more than 2 children. The stupidity of the human being is as great as his intelligence, the imbeciles even knowing of the difficulties they will face to raise more than one child, even so they fucked and make one more pest to dwell on the world. I was always sick when I went to the daycare Happy Childhood located in the neighborhood Beija Flor, Guanambi, to get my sister who worked there. I parked the bike in front and kept waiting for my sister to leave, and while awaiting was I obliged to hear screams, crying and all kind of unbearable noise made by children.

One day one of the employees neglected and one of the child ended up out on the street, I was on the corner just to stay away from the noise, but I watched everything from the ringside seat. A sniveling girl of about 3 years old escaped and started crossing the street, at the same instant I turned backwards and positioned the rear view of the motorbike so that I could observe the spectacle without anyone noticing my negligence. There she was, walking quietly unaware of the danger, it was only a matter of time before a car passed, and if that happened the driver would not have time to brake, because the daycare was on a curve that prevented the driver from seeing if there was someone on the middle of the path. If it were a responsible person would make the curve with reduced speed, but we know that that does not happen. Now the silly girl was standing right on the middle of the street, it seemed until the universe conspired in my favor, suddenly I heard a sound of tires on the asphalt. My heart started beating faster! "IT'S NOW! SHE JUST NEED TO STAY STAND." At the time the White Golf appeared on the curve a traffic warden went running and grabbed the girl, the car passed a few centimeters from them.

"SON OF A BITCH, FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!! WHY THIS PIECE OF CRAP WASN'T TICKETING CARS ARROUN THERE???"

The driver of the Golf didn't even bother to stop and went on his way. After the occurrence there was a certain tumult in front of the daycare, many people wanted to know what had happened, the traffic warden gave a scolding in the employee of the daycare responsible for the children. After a lot of talk, the crowd dispersed and me and my sister came home

After many annoyances with the cursed daycare I decided to put an end to that, I started asking my sister about the people who worked in the daycare. Then she told me one by one until she got to the cook, an old grumpy old woman who kept complaining about everything, I immediately devised my plan and when I got home the first thing I did was to call Patrícia.

— Hey, Patrícia, how's the butcher shop?

— Ha ha ha, Caim you never lose the good mood.

— The thing is, Patrícia I'm in need of a potent product to eliminate some insects that are bothering me, you would have something for me?