Lílian

24/12/2004 BA-030

There were 15 minutes since then the New Horizon bus had left the Guanambi bus station, we approached the Serra dos Brindes. It was a very steeped climb with a very closed curve where several accidents occurred because of the imprudence of drivers who did not decrease speed when they entered the Curva da Morte. It was late afternoon and the weather was nice with a tasty wind blowing on our faces.

— I'm glad your parents let you come with me.

— If it was another boy they wouldn't allow it, but how was it you asked...

— Listening to you talk like that I feel a very privileged guy.

— My parents are very old-fashioned and do not understand that the world changed, when I was pregn....

At that moment, the Lillian's voice locked and she began to cry, so she leaned her head on my shoulder, I hugged her and kissed her forehead and I told her consolation words.

— Today is exactly a year that since everything happened, it seems even coincidence that we are together exactly on this date.

— Yes it really is a "coincidence".

— Do you still think about him a lot?

— Always, especially in the moments of solitude, I... couldn't even see my son's face.

At this time Lílian cried again.

— Lillian, I can't make you forget what happened, but I can make the period we stay together be as pleasant as possible.

— Caim, you're so sweet.

— Ha ha ha I don't know if I deserve this compliment, but thanks.

— You deserve it! And you deserve a lot more, Caim you've been an amazing friend, you always give me strength in the difficult times, you never judged me like the others did, you always treated me the same way.

— I do not understand these ignorant people who change the way to treat others for such ridiculous reasons, I detest these hypocrites moralists!

— Me too, I don't like that kind of people. Caim, I'm afraid, is this friend of yours not going to mind having us in her house?

— Be quiet, Patrícia is super cool, I already talked to her that I was bringing a friend and she agreed.

— Good, now I'm more relaxed.

The trip lasted about five hours until we landed at the Vitoria da Conquista bus station at around 11:00 p.m. Near a gas station Patrícia awaited us as we had agreed. From there we followed to a pizzeria and then to a bar, when we arrived there Lilian was withdrawn, because she was not used to be in that kind of environment. I asked the waiter to bring a bottle of wine and another vodka, in the beginning Lilian resisted a little, but ended up surrendering to the Devil's nectar. It's amazing the power of alcohol! It turns a shy girl from the countryside into an uninhibited woman.

Lilian's look was lost in space, but Patrícia's look was focused on Lilian's legs, because Patrícia is bisexual. She and I had arranged an orgy, she asked me to get a hot girl, so I immediately thought of Lílian, the girl who made me wait a year to complete my goal. After many sips and many laughs we went to Patrícia's house, on the way Lílian was admiring the size of the city, because she was not used to be in big cities.

— Hey, Patrícia, did you buy those "candy" I asked you to buy?

— Sure! It're in the glove compartment.