Chapter 2: Orange File Folder

Yaaay! Booooooook! Um. Welll. Enjoy this book. And stuff. I'm writing this in a car. Yup. CHAPPA 2.

★★★★★★★★

Carlie's P.O.V

I looked around, starting to become bored. I checked my phone, it's almost been an hour. I sighed and walked towards the area where you could play demos of certian games on an Xbox. I started scrolling through the games, until the door opened. I guessed it was Adam, I was too involved looking through the games to worry. I heard footsteps walk towards me, "Hello Adam." I said. "Hey." He replied. I turned around and looked at him, "Well?" I asked. He walked to a shelf next to me and started skimming through games. "Do I know you?" He asked. I sighed, he did. Of course we just met, but I don't think he knows that I subscribed to him and watched every single minecraft video he made. "Uh, I dunno." I said, turning back around and playing a game. He turned to look at me, "You were adopted, right?" He asked. I looked at him from the corner of my eye, "Yeah." I shrugged.

He grabbed a game and walked towards the counter to buy it. I waited until he was done to finish my game. "C'mon." He said. I glared at him, he obviously really wanted to talk. He opened the door and walked outside.

Adam's P.O.V

I opened the door, with her following. I swear she's familiar. (MAYBE SHE IS, ADAM. Jeez. Talking to myself.) After we did the Minecraft video, she must've accidentally hit the camera button, because I saw her face for a split second. Before I could say something, she had to go. I quickly got her number from Brandon after that. Something was weird about her. I got a quick thought, and pulled out my wallet. She stood there and watched me, unsure of what to do. I pulled out a picture of my mom. "How old are you?" She paused for a moment, probably thinking about why I asked. "Seventeen." She replied. I nodded. I then compared the picture of my mom to her. (I don't know what his mum looks like. But Carlie looks like Adam. So we're making Adam look like his mum.) It was almost an exact replica. I gasped, not knowing what to do. She looked at me, confused. I grabbed her arm, pulling her towards my car. "Uh, what are you doing?" She asked, following. I turned and looked at her. "When I was little I had a sister. I barely remember her, but I know her name was Carlie. Also, you look like my mom." He said, raising an eyebrow. (Wow Adam. So serious. Calm down. You have a sister. Maybe. Big deal... well yea. It is a big deal. CARRY ON.) She looked at me, speechless.

Carlie's P.O.V

He thinks I'm his sister? "Wait. So, you think we're...?" I asked, not wanting to finish the sentence. He put his wallet away and nodded. Of course, we did look the same. Same color hair, same color eyes. Same facial features also. "Related." He said, finishing my sentence. "Uh, okay. Soo.." I said, looking around. I wanted someone to jump out and say it was a prank, but it wasn't happening.

"We're going to the hospital to get a DNA test done. This will be fun." He said, faking a smile. He walked towards his car, opening the passenger door. "Let's go!" He cheered. I laughed and stepped in, with him closing the door next to me. He sat in the drivers seat, putting the key in the ignition. (Hm. I wonder how famous this book will get. Hmmm....)

_Time skip to le Hospitallll_

We got to the hospital, there was barely anyone there. I mean it... We were the only people there.

Except the nurses, obviously. And doctors. Anyway...

Adam went to the counter to check us in. I sat in one of the chairs, waiting for him. "Psst. Carlie." He yelled across the room. "What?" I complained. He motioned for me to go over there. I moaned, then stood up and walked towards him. "Whaaat?" I asked.