6

" Uhm why is everyone staring at me?¿" I asked stephany ( one of my girls)

" They think your a slut for sleeping with both grant and reed. That didn't happen right?" - steph

" WHAT NO?!? Ugh why the fuck is she saying these things what did I do? " I asked

She shrugged and we went to our lockers.

" Uh oh here comes trouble " - Steph

I turned around and looked . Grant and reed and of course Courtney walked in. I rolled my eyes .

" Shoot me " I said

" Don't have a gun sorry " she smirked

" Shut up" I slapped her arm playfully

Ever since all this happened I hung out with stephany a lot and she became a close friend.

Someone tapped my shoulder . It was reed

" What do you want? " i said with much attitude

" What has gotten into you lately why are you such a bitch to everyone?" He asked

" ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU THINK IM ACTING LIKE A BITCH? WELL GUESS WHAT. I BET YOU WOULD TO IF YOUR TWO BESTFRIENDS DITCHED YOU FOR A SLUT AND BASICALLY LEFT YOU OUT OF EVERY SHIT! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND I WAS HURT? CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BECAUSE THATS WHY IM MAD OKAY? " I was literally on the verge of crying and shouting really loud. The entire hallway stared at me like I was crazy.

" C'mon let's go " stephany grabbed my and we left the school .

She glared at me in a 'I'm so proud of you' look.

"What?!?" I ask playfully

" I'm proud of what you did" she said

"Really why?" I ask

" I can't stand seeing you annoyed Everytime they are around. You guys were bestfriends and you can't end it. " she said seriously

I guess she was right. We skipped class the entire day and hung around the mall. I missed being a girl shopping and just having fun doing girl things.

I didn't even realized my phone was shut off the entire time.

I got 78 messages. They're from mom, carter, reed, and grant.

I opened moms first.

M : "Why the hell did you skip school?"

M : ANSWER ME NOW ! CALL ME

I called her.

K : hello? What do you want

M : don't talk to me like that what the heck did you skip school for?

K : I wasn't feeling well so I went to the mall with stephany

M : don't be a slutty drop out . You better not leave school next time.

K : okay whatever.

M : don't WATEVER me bitch. You were an accident and I never wanted you as a child. Don't forget I can control whatever you do.

K : what do you mean by accident? HOW WAS I AN ACCIDENT?! And I don't care what you say ! YOURE NOT MY MOTHER FIGURE!

M : listen up you bitch. Don't fucking talk to me like that. You were an accident and nobody wants you here. I will disown you if you keep up with embarrassments to me .

K : I HATE YOU AND I DONT FUCKING CARE IF YOU DISOWN ME. IF I WAS AN ACCIDENT THEN YOU SHOULDVE HAD AN ABORTION! YOU WOULDNT LOOK SO FAT AS YOU DO NOW!

I hung up the phone without even caring. An accident? What does she mean by that. I could care less right now.

" That's no way to talk to your mom! " Carter said

" Why were you listening! And she's not my mom okay I hate her! " I yelled

" Why do you hate her? She raised us and is a good person!" He yelled back

It kinda scared me he got so mad.

" A good mom wouldn't talk to her daughter like that! You didn't even hear what she said to ME! She isn't a good person but of course you would say that because she loves YOU! She dosent think your a slutty embarrassment or an ACCIDENT does she? She wants to fucking disown me okay! " I screamed on the top of my lungs .

The whole house was quiet and everybody was listening.

" Don't you fucking lie! She dosent want to disown you she loves you! And you were not an accident! " he shouted

" Why are you on her side! You were always on my side! And how do you know I wasn't an accident she said through the phone! " I was still arguing.

"Just because she had sex with a guy when she was drunk and you came along doesn't mean that you had to be so bitchy to her just because we don't have the same dad doesn't mean you have to be rude you're such a brat! I wish you were never my sister and mom never had you! I hate you !!

He was so mad right now , I feared him so much.

" What?!? We don't have the same dad?" I was already crying and I didn't give a shit about what anyone else said I just wanted to be alone right now.

" Carter that's enough!" Matt yelled

" I.. I.. Did-didn't- I cut him off.

"You know what just forget it just please leave me alone right now!" I yelled and I ran to my room.

I called reed.

" Hello? Katie? " He answered

" Why is it so loud? " I asked

" I'm at a party . So why did you call me? " he asked.

" I need you to drive me somewhere. " I said

" Okay be there in 15 mins. " He said

I know I should be mad at him but I need him most right now.

THIS MIGHT BE A LITTLE TOO LATE BUT HERE IS JUST A FEW INFO ABOUT THEM

Reed : age 16

Grant : age 16

Katie : age 15 but in the same grade because she started school earlier