25

" It's too bright and early " I groaned.

" Well sorry we have today and tomorrow in nyc so let's do fun things! " grant said jumping up and down

" Does sleep count because That is fun " I said and before I knew it grant yanked my sheets and I fell off.

" You little shit." I mumbled

" That's the only way to wake you up ding ding " he smirked

" I'm going to get us pancakes okay? by the time I get back you better be ready " he said

" But I need like an hour! " I nearly yelled

" Hurry then " grant snapped

" Okay fine whatever " I snapped back.

I got into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I curled the tips of my hair today. I picked out some light washed jeans and a white v-neck . I tucked the v-neck inside the jeans and I put an infinity scarf and a black oversized cardigan on. I decided to go natural today. I tweeted " Where's grant with my pancakes ! Starving here " and moments later "@grantlandis : they take so long to make pancakes ugh. "

-

" Times Square is sooooo pretty during the winter time " I looked around .

" It is " he replied as he took a a picture .

" What do you want to do? " I asked him

" Can I perform a little something first " he pleaded holding up his guitar .

I nodded and followed him up the red staircase.

" Hey There Delilah what's in like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles a way but girl tonight you looks so pretty yes you do. Times Square can't shine as bright as you...." He sung and a crowd of people were surrounding him.

I decided to wait in the back for him because it was way to crowded to be in the front.

" Ariana ... " Someone said at first but I didn't turn around .

" Arianaaa " that person said again except I didn't realize it was calling me.

" Katie? " And I quickly turned around and I saw Reed standing there.

He looked hurt. Like he couldn't sleep either. He was in a jacket and his pjs . Oh god where has he been all night?

" Why did you lie? " He asked in a low tone.

" I just panicked . You had someone else and you probably forgot about me. And why would I want to be friends with someone that hurt me but I'm still in love with? " I argued

" I still love you . I never stopped." he mumbled

" What??" I said coming closer to him .

" I still love you and I never stopped " he raised his voice a little louder.

Someone pushed me and I tripped over a can of sprite and fell onto a business man.

" Sorry " I apologized

" I think this belongs to you " he said to reed while helping me up.

I got up and reed put his arms around the back of my waist and pulled me closed to him.

We stared into each other's eyes.. I never realized how purely beautiful his eyes were.

He crashed his lips onto mine and my heart melted . It was like the first time we kissed . Passionate . I heard people clapping so I pulled away. I thought grant was done but instead they were clapping because they were staring at me and grant kissing. I blushed . I turned around but he was gone. Where the hell did he go? I pushed through the crowd to also find grant.

" I want a kissy " grant mocked and did the kiddy face and noise

I kissed him on the cheek and he smirked .

" The lips are too good for me right ? " He asked laughing a little too loud

I laughed with him but still wondering where reed had went.