Chapter 5: Trust leads Me to You

"Jason, I beg you to stop this.. I feel so blind.." 

"Don't worry I won't go away! Well, If you want to stop this, tell me what you were thinking back then" 

Here I am, stuck in this situation.. It's either I tell him or I'll be blind for the next few moments... Whatever did I do to make him this interested about what's going on in my mind?

"Wait a minute.. this is the hallway already! Are you seriously thinking of making me go upstairs?!"

"Well, If you want your glasses back, then You would go"

Curses, Looks like I gave him an idea that'll make me sulk BIGTIME!

"Where are we going then?"

"To the rooftop!~" Jason said while trying to wear Alisa's glasses "My eyes hurt with these kind of glasses"

"WHYYYYY THERE?! and who told you you can wear that?!"

~On the third floor

"Just a few more steps Alison!~ we're almost on the rooftop!"

"I'm sooo tired!!!"

"Don't worry!~ It'll be a blast, trust me!"

"And why would I do?" 

I'm so panting hard.. Okayyyy, I haven't been on the rooftop of the building before but I don't like the idea of getting this tired! I have got to get back to sports again..

And so, We arrived at the rooftop..

"Want your glasses back now"

"YES, PLEASE DO" Alisa said, panting so hard while sitting on the floor

I felt like i got my sight back, and I did.. My glasses were back, I stood up, looked at the look of the whole school..

"It's.... It's beautiful"

Yes, I was so amazed with that.. It seemed like the sky was so reachable, and my face had a warm smile because I was too happy at the sight of everything...

"Mind telling me what you need to?"

"Alright alright"... Great, a hindrance on my little paradise

" The thing I'm thinking about is how I became almost-blind when my Vision was so good before..."

At hearing that, Jason was somewhat surprised but also looked like he expected it..

 "I had an accident before... while me and my friends were playing at my house at the time where our bodyguards had taken a break, I was kidnapped"

Alisa took a deep breath.. Looked at Jason who was staring at her, having full attention.. As the wind flew by, Alisa felt something pinch her chest, a warm and comfortable feeling.. She wanted to tell everything already, but a blanket of fear covered her.. "What would he react when I tell him? No... I can't tell him... It's..I just can't! I've only known him a few days ago..This is way too heavy for someone to know~! I don't even remember everthing.." ....Alisa then stood up, as the wind blew her hair, showing her face... She was starting to cry...

"I can't tell you yet.... I'm scared.. I don't remember everything, I'm not even sure if what my parents told me is really complete, I feel like it isn't... There are so many blurry memories, I tried to remember but my head aches, then I feel scared out of the blue.. I'm too scared, I can't just tell this to someone I just met... I'm sorry, but I can't trust you this easily...It's hard...It's too hard for me" 

As Alisa was crying while holding her head, she felt confused.. Jason then stood up and patted her head

"I'm sorry, I don't intend to force you to tell me.. Anyways, It's alright.. You'll get all your memories back, all you need is time"

As the wind blew, it marked the end of the day..  When Alisa came home, she looked at the mirror at her room..

" Anything wrong sis?" Alice asked when she knocked at the door  "You look like you cried a lot"

"It's nothing.. By the way, how would you know that you trust someone?"

"What's with the sudden question? Well, i  can't exactly explain it. You need to find that out by yourself"

"By myself?"

"Yep, oh and If the person You're talking about is someone I know, You have got to tell me that!~ " Alicia said as she smiled

"How will I know that?"

"Don't worry, You'll just feel it"

Alisa looked at herself in wonder.. " I'll just feel it, huh? That wouldn't be so hard, would it?"

"Thanks a lot , Alice..."

" It's my pleasure"

The twins smiled at each other and Alice walked out of Alisa's room to her own room.. Alisa looked at herself in the mirror again.. "I'll be able to regain my memories in time.."

She remembered when Jason patted her head which made her blush.. " His hand was so warm and comfortable.. Oh who am I kidding?! I embarrassed myself by crying in front of him.. I don't even understand why I felt so much fear!.."

"Alright, tomorrow, I'll see if he's worthy of my trust... He'll do something again, maybe? Well, I have got to fid another 'ALONE TIME' place.. The School Garden ain't safe anymore thanks to Jason" Alisa realized she was talking to herself , she then shrugged and looked determined..

"Tomorrow will be a great day, And I do hope a puzzle piece will go along with it too!"

Alisa then changed into her pajamas and ready for sleeping.. She turned off the lights full of hope for tomorrow.. A wish that she won't feel the fear she felt that day...