Chapter 6: Stand up for Yourself

Before we get back to Story, I would like to acknowledge/thank and dedicate this Chapter to Gray-nii (Dennis Bock), my big brother, for helping me think of the Title for this Chapter.. I had a loooooong mental block for that :)

Also, Thank You Jaron Sta. Maria, for helping me on most of the names and surnames of the Characters from the start..Good Luck on your Story and I hope you do finalize your plans one day  ^_^

Anyways, I do hope You'll enjoy this Chapter!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't want to be here in this world anymore!!" a young man shouted as he was on top of the school buiding where the building of the Student Council is..

"Please calm down Steven!" one of the teachers said as they were walking to get near him

"One more step and I'll jump down!!" he shouted again, making the teachers go backwards

"What's happening here?" Alisa wondered as she and Alice got out of the car infront of the school

"It's terrible! Someone in the 1st year is planning a suicide just now, the teachers can't stop him!" Mira said as she rushed to the twins..

"His name is Steve...Steve Riven..I don't have much information but I mostly think it's because he was being picked up on all the time" Julie said

Yes, I always see him go home with bruises on this face and wounds on his arms too" Rica said, feeling sorry for him

"Where's Zarina? Alisa said as she looked around..

"She's one of the people trying to stop him up there" Jason came " And so is Danny.."

Alisa felt that she must help too.. When she started to walk toward the building, Jason blocked her..

"Don't... The people there are already leaving because the rescue team already prepaired when he jumps" Jason looked at her with a serious face

"Get away, I'm going to do something" Alisa started to glare at him

"I'm not letting you"

"Won't let me huh? Then fine!" Alisa kicked on the side of Jason's legs and made him fall down.. " I need to help him,  I think.. I know who he is!"

Jason, unable to stand up, just looked at Alisa as she ran to the building.. " I didn't expect that move from a girl like her" Looking at his back, he saw Alice and the three girls, giggling..

"Aren't you guys worried about her?"

"Why should I worry? " Alice walked toward Jason to help him stand "My sister has a strong will. If she decides it, She never goes back. She can do it, I know she will"

"Then what was she talking about just now?" Jason looked at Alice, confused

"Steve Riven, We saw him days ago. With the same bruises, getting punched at by some group of boys.. Alisa wanted to stop them but I stopped her instead, thinking it'll cause trouble for us girls.. I guess she still feel guilty about that.. She really wanted to help him, I guess because They indirectly share the same experiences.. Steve or what they call, Steven really has a low profile with a high ranking.. He's actually 2nd year"

"I need to help her" Jason was about to run but Alice yanked the collar of his uniform

"Don't, It's between My sister and him"

At those words, Jason stopped with a disappointed face..

Alisa continued to run upstairs, memories of the day she first saw him being bullied was making her heart sink..Until she saw one of the teachers coming down.

"Alisa! What are you doing here? Please go down instead, nothing we say is going to make him stop"

Alisa looked determined "Please let me go there, I can help him. If I fail, You can punish me after.. I just need to help him" She immediately ran passed her teacher who was looking at her with a worried face..

"I will.......Make you feel that you're not alone!!" It kept echoing Alisa's mind

As she came to the top where Steve was, Alisa panted..and shouted..

"Steve!! Please stop this!!"

Steve looked at her.. his face, almost covered with blood.. He was crying and looked at her with lonely eyes..

"What do you want?! I'm gonna die anyway!"

Alisa, trying to recover from being exhausted from running looked at him straight in the eye.. Making Steve somewhat regret something..

[TO BE CONTINUED....Stand up for Yourself, Part 2]

-Sorry if it's too short :) Part 2 is better, promise!! This is just something to spice up the next one ^^