"Truth or Lie?"

.

Shuichi POV
Earlier... since he was sick he went out to find Miu so Shuichi went to the invent room and he saw miu was there inventing something .Miu saw Shuichi and almost fell off because Miu was surprised. " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE U PUNK?! " Miu said it angrily. " S-Sorry d-don't worry, since I'm sick right now, just asking if u have an antidote- Shuichi was sweating. "Who the hell am I?? a damn doctor?!! " Miu was more angry than earlier. Shuichi sighed and walked to the exit door of Miu's room. Miu look guilty of what she said so she shouts like an ugly lion that almost make Shuichi trip off. " Wait! Fine I'lli give you an antidote " Miu suddenly feels horny when she said that. Shuichi was happy that he bow 10x at Miu. " STOP IT OR I WONT GIVE THE ANTIDOTE!!! " Miu walks at her table that she invent  and took the "antidote" But actually miu give him the WRONG antidote she didn't even notice it, and  it was called Heat Love antidote (P.S. whoever drank this antidote will fell in love to the guy he/she hates and will get in heat and have to experienced the lewd stuff that only that REAL adults do) . Shuichi took the antidote without knowing it that the antidote was Heat Love antidote. Shuichi went back at his room and drank the tablet do the medicine sooner or later Shuichi feels dizzy
...

KOKICHI OUMA POV
*it was 12 A.M. Then Kokichi woke up at 12 A.M.* Kokichi eyes r lazy as hell " Mm...it's 12 A.M. Why am I awake? " he said it in a lazy way. Kokichi rolls out of the bed exhausted  some one knock at the door so Kokichi walks at the door opens it and he saw Shuichi Kokichi glared to Shuichi with an suspicious face " Here to kill me? " Kokichi chuckles. Shuichi didn't hear and just fainted in front of Kokichi. Kokichi eyes wide open " Oi! Shuichi! are you dead  or what?! " Kokichi carries shuichi at the bed.
Kokichi sighs and walks at the bathroom. Kokichi taking a bath and Shuichi was just snoring and his face is red like an tomato while sleeping.
When Kokichi was done taking a bath he went out of the bathroom then change his pajama. " I forgot to change my clothes oh well " Kokichi chuckles
Shuichi is still sleeping.
Kokichi walks at Shuichi and check if he's ok. " Guess he has an fever huh? " He saw Shuichi's antidote that miu give to him earlier. Kokichi took the antidote then stare at it suspiciously.Shuchi grab Kokichi's arm, Kokichi eyes widened " OI! SHUICHI WHAT THE FU- ", Kokichi tries to go away at Shuichi but Shuichi was too strong to escape Kokichi is even shocked that Shuichi was strong since his defensive,detective looking guy. Kokichi sighed " I underestimated you huh? " While Kokichi trying to escape at Shuichi then Shuichi stop for some reason and slept blushing because of the antidote. Kokichi took the antidote then read it after reading it  Kokichi was pissed and broke the antidote " I'm sure that damn pig horny Miu gave that to him " saying it with anger. " Kokichi....Kokichi...Kokichi!!.... " said Shuichi while sleeping like an baby but still red as hell, Kokichi look at shuchi awkwardly. " This will be the worst day EVER. Just why all of the students (16 students) just why me?!!! " Kokichi said while cleaning the antidote and throw it away. Kokichi went out of his room, thinking or trying to remember where Miu's room is. " Aha! " Kokichi rans like an cheetah and bumps at Kaito. " Ouch be careful! Watch where you going! " Said Kokichi while holding the piece of antidote that left when he broke it earlier. " Sorry! " Kaito said in the sarcasm way " By the way Kokic- " Kokichi just ran way finding where Miu's INVENT room is, finally Kokichi find her room then stand in front of the door inhaling and exhaling " Calm down Kokichi ". Kokichi kick the door hard madly and saw Miu's doing inventing something " HEY YOU HORNY PIGGY PUNK! " Miu heard it and she's about to faint. " Ko-Kokichi!! what are you d-doing  here " Miu is on the horny mode again. " EXPLAIN THIS DAMN HEAT LOVE ANTIDOTE THAT YOU GAVE AT SHUICHI! " Kokichi said it angrily, Miu eyes widened " W-WHAT?! B-BUT " Miu knees at the floor , " NO MORE EXCUSES " Kokichi exclaimed. " LET ME EXPLAIN FIRST! " Miu said while thinking of the antidote, " FINE. " Kokichi was still pissed about the antidote  cause he hate this kind of problems since he's lazy and it was 12:30 A.M. Now. " O-okay this happens Shuichi was sick then, then went to my room and begging for me the antidote- ". " SO ITS SHUICHI'S FAULT THEN?!' " Kokichi was more pissed  as hell. " Let explain here! Please! " Miu shout. Kokichi try's to stay quiet, " Okay after that I gave him the antidote without knowing it that it was the Heat Love antidote an-and- " Kokichi try's to cut Miu about to say since he knew what's the next going to happen " Then how can I cured it " Kokichi saying it regretfully since he's so exhausted and he should be sleeping right now. Miu  stopped and inhale exhale " Are you sure that you can do this " Miu ask seriously, Kokichi was shocked that miu was serous and said " Who do you think I'm? I the Ultimate Supreme Leader! Can handle all the challenges and task and-! " Miu sighed " Ya..Ya you are a ULTIMATE SUPREME LEADER " Miu said it with in a sarcastic way.
Miu: " So here's the cure of the Heat Love antidote "
Kokichi stays silent and tries to listen what will Miu about to say.
Miu: " As you can see the antidote I gave to him it's hard to cure especially you two guys are not that close or either friends- "
Kokichi shouted " Everyone here is my friend so it doesn't matter! "
Miu: " CAN YOU JUST LET ME EXPLAIN! SO THIS SITUATION OF YOURS WILL BE FINISH AND I CAN FINALLY DO I  HAVE TO DO- "
Kokichi: " ya...whatever "
Miu: " To the antidote you have to...y-you have to... to do what only adults do y-you know... " Miu blushed hardly. Kokichi wide eyes opened them stand up " SAY WHAT NOW "
Miu nodded " yup since you are ULTIMATE SUPREME LEADER you can do all the challenge and task let's see if you can do this then " Miu laughs
Kokichi sighed " -tch guess we have no choice then I'll show you the REAL ULTIMATE SUPREME LEADER means " Kokichi smirks them walk out of the room.

Miu " Let's see if you can really do it " when she went back to what her inventing and saw a letter by Kokichi " Ha! R.I.P your things just been messing up with the tools yur using " Miu looks at the tool she about to use and it was all rekt Miu shouted as hell " AW COME ON! IT TOOK ME WEEKS TO FINISH THIS DAMN PROJECT!! " while Kokichi about was walking about to go back his room he was laughing poor miu he chuckles, Kokichi was infront of his room shaking " Come on no time for nervousness wait me nervous? Impossible! He tried to open the door slowly his heartbeat is getting faster and faster he saw Shuichi still sleeping but more red unlike earlier.

To be continued.
Oof. OOFIE! This story took me hours well if want this ship neither the story well that's cool and a big thanks from me! o^^o well I'll be making Chapter 2 ASAP! =D Bye bye!