Lovely Night

•Author: eyyyy backkk making chapter 2 rn reeeeeee don't worry mah yaoi lovers if  u like this damn flippin perfect ship we'll be best friends *lenny face* OK HERE WE GO!•

Kokichi walk at Shuichi with an worried face checking him if he's ok " He's fine I'm sure of it HE'S FINE " even tho Kokichi knows that he's not fine. Kokichi hold Shuichi's forehead.
Shuhi suddenly open his long eyelashes eyes slowly. " Ko-Kokichi? w-where am I..? " Shuichi ask.
Kokichi sighed and explained all of what miu said.
Shuichi eyes widened was so shocked and blush a little, " W-what?! " Shuichi was blushing red.
Kokichi sighed hardly " We have to this or else the fever you have right now will get more worse you don't want to make it worse right? especially to Kaede "
Shuchi was thinking really serious trying to think what else that he can do to cure himself not what Kokichi tell to him, Shuichi stared at Kokichi looking at him if he's lying or just teasing him but as far as Shuichi know Kokichi wasn't lying.
Kokichi looks so lazy " Can we finish this already? you're lucky that I'm here to help you ".
Shuchi: "A-are you insane?! " Shuichi asked while blushing.
Kokichi: " Come one it's just an se- "
Shuichi: " F-first of all! We're both guys and- "
Kokichi: " So? we have as-
Shuchi: " Sh-shut up this is getting sexual- !
Kokichi: " Ya..ya whatever "

...

They both stayed silent.

Kokichi looks at Shuichi with an serious eyes. Shuichi blushed for some reason. The small purpled hair guy pinned Shuichi at the bed saying " We have no choice it's your fault that you hate me " Shuichi was speechless, trying to reply what Kokichi when he about to talk, Kokichi suddenly kiss Shuichi passionately, Shuichi eyes widened and pushes Kokichi back off.
" A-are you insane?! " Shuichi shouted while blushing.
Kokichi holds his lips and trying not to blush.
" I'll be the top! " Kokichi said proudly trying to change the subject.
" H-huh top? " Shuichi was confuse.
" Since where going to do the "adult" thingy, I'm the one who'll insert to your  ho-! " Kokichi is talking but cut off by Shuchi.
" No. " Shuchi said it LIKE A MAN but still blushing slight.
" nope I'll be the top ! " Kokichi said it angrily cause it seems unfair if he's not the top it feel likes he's the one a girl.
Shuichi has no choice but to the "ADULT" things that miu and Kokichi telling about so Shuichi pinned Kokichi, " Oi let go off m-! " Kokichi wide eyes opened when he saw Shuichi was serious so now Kokichi was kinda scared.

" May I? " Shuichi asked seriously.
Kokichi stays silent and look away littble bit of nod while blushing light red.
Shuichi was about to kiss Kokichi but suddenly...
" Wait! It's unfair! Why should I be the bottom! " Kokichi asked like he's a kid want an toy but his parents don't want to.
Shuichi chuckles. Kokichi was more pissed than before.
" Cause your amateur. " Shuichi said he's about to laugh.
" Grrrrrg " Kokichi and smirked.
Kokichi's mind: .+*trying to make fun of me huh?*+.
" Shuichi I loved you so much more than ever! " Kokichi said it with an drama way trying to caught off guard.
Shuchi blushed a little and didn't reply back. Shuichi kiss Kokichi angrily, Kokichi widened eyes open for kissing him, Shuichi's tongue against him feel him uncomfortable, so Kokichi holds Shuichi shirt trying to get off but Shuichi doesn't care a bit.
" Sh-Shui...mnn... wait! " Kokichi was about to cry because there were kissing right now in almost 30 seconds, Kokichi need air, Shuichi stopped with an blushing face then look down at Kokichi silently. Kokichi stays silent and a tears from his eyes drop a little bit and was so red like an tomato. Shuichi was shocked and worried at the same time,shocked because he never seen Kokichi blushing really hard, worried because Kokichi was literally crying cause of him.
Kokichi smiled and laughed " It's a lie!! " trying not to be obvious that he's blushing and crying because of the kiss Shuichi did to him. " Let's finish this already! " Kokichi smirked trying to forget the kiss Shuichi did to him. " Y-ya r-right " Shuchi saying with an nervous laugh.

-AUTHOR: just going to stop here by now SCHOOL PROBLEMS TwT have to do homework and stuff like school(students) do gahhh just too lazy to do my assignments. Thx for reading my sexy- jke XD thx for reading this damn um... " Truth or Lie " story if u like the story comment! So I have motive to make more some of these yaoi ships *lenny face* mkay baiiii