MISSIØN

AUTHOR SAYING: Damn itz been a long time making chapters ya? Miss mehh??(Completely jkin) oh well well I've got nothing to say so here we go!!•

~PREVIOUS CHAPTER(so some of you guys won't forget what happen to the previous chapter)~

Monokuma pointed at Shuichi.
" Hehe~ You Shuichi the ultimate detective,your the one who's going to be their leader! " Monokuma smiled proudly. Shuichi was confuse and pointed to himself " Me? "

" Yes absolutely! Ultimate Detective and those 3 will be your group members " Monokuma said excitedly but the four of 'em were still confuse.

~Chapter 8~

Monokuma suddenly disappeared.

The four of them look at each other and don't know what to do.
The three of them (Himiko,Kiibo,Rantaro) glared at Shuichi. Shuichi gulped and sighed.

" Even tho we don't know what's exactly happening right now let's just stay calm and figure this out all together this is how team work cooperate each other! " Shuichi smile at them and Rantaro and Kiibo smiled back because Shuichi gave them motivation and not to abduct easily.

" Ehhh I'm tireddd don't believe at to that robot bear saying he's just making us sufferrrr " Himiko said it in a bored way.

Kiibo walk toward to Himiko and said
" Himiko I know your tired and bored but if you keep doing that it won't help you unless you try. " Himiko look up at Kiibo and deeply sighed " Finee just for once " Himiko look away. " I'm glad. " Said Kiibo in a happy way.

" Thanks Kiibo now then!- " Shuichi was cut because someone knocked at the door. Shuichi just realize that the door was locked so he opened it.
" My bad I didn't know that the door is locked- " Shuichi saw 4 students and it was Kokichi,Miu,Gonta and Kaede.
" Shuichi! " Kaede holds Shuichi's warm hands, Kokichi was on the back of Kaede but when he saw Kaede holding Shuichi's hands he was pissed and just look away to them.

Kokichi whispers to himself saying " -tch look at them doing lovey dovey feeling that there damn lovers "
Gonta look at Kokichi " Something wrong?Gonta worried to you "
" Eh, Nothing at all! Just been practicing my lies skills hehe " Kokichi looks at Gonta then smirked.
Gonta just sighed, Kokichi,Kaede,Miu  went inside the dining hall and talking about mission or why there divided into four members.

While they're discussing of what is happening right now Kokichi don't seem care of what is now happening so he look at Shuichi talking at Kaede as always Kokichi didn't even realize that his eyes are gloomy and his left eyebrow is raising up while looking at them but while they're talking Shuichi glance at Kokichi he caught that Kokichi was looking at them Kokichi's spine shivers when he saw Shuichi caught him he look away immediately and walked to Miu teasing her.

Shuichi look at both at them as if like he's angry about something his lungs are like making them apart Shuichi keep looking at Kokichi and Miu laughing and teasing each other.

" Shuichi? " Kaede asked softly and confuse at the same time. Shuichi snap out of it and stop looking at both of them.
" W-what?? " he asked it even though he know that it was kinda dumb saying it like that.
" Something  wrong? " Kaede seems worried.
Shuichi: " No actua- "

" EVERY BODY ALL PEOPLE AT THE DINING HALL PLEASE GO TO THE GYM IMMEDIATELY! "

~TO BE CONTINUED~

AUTHOR SAYING: REEEE- sorry have been not posting chapters for a while since we have exams (almost on vacation yay) that's all I can say for now bye oofers