I hate you

•Author saying: I'm gonna make this chapter, sorry guys for not being active just been busy editing stuff y' know what I mean *LeNnY fAcE* now then here we goo my yaoi fellows!•

PREVIOUS CHAPTER(so some of you guys won't forget what happen to the previous chapter)

Kokichi look away at Shuichi then walk pass by Shuichi as if like he's mad about something Shuichi seems disappointed and the three of them (Rantaro,Himiko,Kiibo) stays silent either.

~CHAPTER 7~

Shuichi stays silent either trying to figure out what did he did to Kokichi,
Shuichi was thinking also that Kokichi was mad to him of teasing with him earlier all he do just sighed.

Rantaro felt worried to him so he patted Shuichi's back. " It'll be fine,he's not mad to you or anything maybe he's just embarrass/shy to what you guys did last night " Rantaro tried to make Shuichi not to blame himself,When Shuichi heard  Rantaro saying he was shocked why? Because when Rantaro said *You guys did last night*

Shuchi was silent because of what he said and blush a lil bit.
" W-when did you guys know about that?!! " Shuichi said it loudly and embarrassed at the same time.

Himiko and Kiibo where still quiet but now sweating and gulping because they both know either of what Shuichi and Kokichi DID last night so they pretend they don't know it even tho its to obvious.

" Oh. You mean you and Kokichi we, the ONLY three of us know it even Miu of course she's the one who stared all of this medicine thing. " Himiko death glared at Rantaro of saying that they know the adult things happen to Shuichi and Kokichi, And Kiibo just sighed and rub his robotic hair he's showing that Rantaro is telling the truth even tho it was the truth.

Shuichi deeply sighed and about to went out of the dining hall but a toy bear/robotic bear came up in front of him and it was Monokuma.

They all glared at him,curious of what will the robotic bear will say.
" Mission! Mission! Chop 'em like an division! " Monokuma said it as if like he's cheering for someone.

Monokuma pointed at Shuichi.
" Hehe~ You Shuichi the ultimate detective,your the one who's going to be their leader! " Monokuma smiled proudly. Shuichi was confuse and pointed to himself " Me? "

" Yes absolutely! Ultimate Detective and those 3 will be your group members " Monokuma said excitedly but the for of 'em were still confuse "

" SO HERE'S THE MISSON YOU HAVE TO DO " Monokuma chucked evilly and the four of 'em still don't get it.

" So here's the one re mission you will do is... "

| TO BE CONTINUED |

•Sorry the chapter is kinda short sobya um really sleep so bye for now•