Chapter Two Part One

Hey guys! Okay so this chapter is meant to be a completely happy chapter xD
Part 1 of 2

by the way, the picture is Mira.

Anywho, enjoy!:)
~SweetSignature
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes flickered open as sunlight pressed against them. I blinked a few times before I realized I was in the bed with the comforters covering me.

I don't remember getting into bed. I remember falling asleep on the floor.

The door to the guest bedroom was open, and then next thing I knew a wet nose was in my face.

I let out a gasp of surprise and rolled away, effectively propelling myself off the mattress. I landed on the carpeted floor in a bundle of blankets. I moved the comforter away from my face, and I looked at the bed. Peering over the edge of my bed was a Golden Retriever pup. It's blue eyes watched me eagerly. As soon as it realized I was staring at it, it began to bounce around excitedly, trying to get to me on the ground.

"OH MY GOSH!" I screeched excitedly as I immediately got out of the blankets to get to the puppy. "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!"

Once I was untangled from all the covers, I picked the little pup up. I hugged it close to me then I glanced at the sheets. A Siamese kitten was laying there as well. It meowed at me, and I felt my heart instantly get snatched by the two babies in front of me. I checked both of their genders really quickly and found that both were girls. I picked them both up and held them as I walked into the living room. I smiled and nuzzled them both as I walked.

When I reached the kitchen, I saw Aaron searching for food. He was already dressed, and I cleared my throat.

"If you'd like I can make breakfast for both of us." I spoke insecurely, scared to tread on his toes again.

He turned around to look at me. He actually smiled at me, and I froze. I didn't trust him when he smiled.

"That'd be nice." He backed away from the cabinets and walked over to me. "Do you like your presents?"

"These babies?" My eyes widened in surprises upon realizing that he bought them for me. "These are my presents?"

"Yeah. I felt bad...about yesterday." He looked at my face, his eyes settling on my cheek. He raised his hand to touch my cheek, and I flinched away from his touch.

I saw his eyes harden a bit.

"Thank you. I love them. Really I do. It was nice waking up to them." I hurriedly smiled at him hoping he wouldn't get angry at me.

"You're welcome. You know, don't worry about making me breakfast." He snapped angrily. "I'm going out for some food, and I'm probably not coming back for the rest of the day. Just eat an apple or something. You're too fat for an actual meal."

He grabbed his keys off the counter and left. I heard him slam the door behind him. I set my babies down on the floor, and I smiled at them a little sadly. I knelt down beside them and pet their heads.

"You'll be Anna," I gently touched the pup's nose and then touched the kitten's nose. "And you'll be Elsa."

I stood back up when I heard my phone ding. I walked over to it and saw that Ronald had texted me.

R: Good morning beautiful. ;)

I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face.

M: Good morning handsome. :)

I set my phone down as I got out the pan to make myself some eggs. Aaron may have told me to eat an apple, but I didn't really care. I was going to make myself some actual food. I smiled and hummed along to a random song playing in my head as I began to cook. My phone chimed once more letting me know that Ronald had answered.