Chapter Two Part Two

Yep! Part two! Except this time it's in Aaron's perspective. Sooo this should be fun.

And that picture above is Mr. Aaron himself XD

~SweetSignature
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes opened at the feeling of someone shaking me awake. The first thing I saw was the small, petite frame of my stewardess. She smiled shyly at me.

"It's time to get up Mr. Fletcher. You've arrived at your destination." She was quiet, almost gentle.

"Thanks." I yawned slightly and shook my head to clear out the drowsiness.

I stood up, making her back up. It was then I realized just how close to me she was. Normally, I would've turned on my charm and slept with the girl. However, this time I was trying to change to get my wife back. Still... Couldn't hurt. Just one last time.

No!

I shook my head again to clear my thoughts and I stood up.

"Thank you..." I trailed off not quite remembering her name and too lazy to look at her name tag.

"Claire." She offered smiling amused.

"Ah. Okay." I stated not exactly caring as I grabbed my bags. "Thank you, Claire."

I stepped out of my private jet, and I saw the limousine waiting for me. My mother had so graciously sent it to pick me up and take me to the family's mansion. I got in, and I saw my father sitting across from me.

"Hello Aaron." His voice was calm, almost detached as he gazed at me.

"Hi Dad." I kept my tone cold as I regarded him silently.

"So your mother tells me that you're back to win Mira's heart." He got straight to the point.

"So what if I am?" I didn't give him the reaction he wanted.

His eyes narrowed coldly at me. His expression was menacing as he watched me. When he spoke, his words were laced with venom.

"I know exactly why you're back. You've seen that Mira is happy with some other man. You feel angry, betrayed. However, if you do anything to take away my daughter-in-law's new found happiness, I'll personally disown you."

My eyes widened in shock at his threat. I couldn't believe my ears. The old man was actually defending her cheating on me?!

"You're okay with her cheating on me, your own son?" I asked incredulously.

"Well you've been cheating on her since the beginning. I don't see why I should care." He spat at me. "At least she found a respectable man."

I looked at my dad not really believing my ears. He honestly thought that she was in the right to cheat on me! However, after my confrontation with that boy and Mira yesterday, it assured me that there was nothing going on. She fancied him but she wasn't brave enough to cheat on me. She just didn't have it in her. She had this sense of hope and while she hoped, she'd never do anything to diminish it.

"Joke's on you. Mira won't cheat on me." I sneered at him. "She doesn't have the spine for it. I know this from first hand experience."

My dad gave me the iciest glare I've seen in a long time, and I leaned back in my seat with a smug smirk plastered to my face. He pulled put his phone and he began to text someone. Or play a game. Either of those was possible. I put my headphones in my ears and began to listen my music. I wasn't really paying attention to it until I heard the lyrics.

Sarabeth closes her eyes
And she dreams she's dancing
Around and around without any cares
And her very first love is holding her close
And the soft wind is blowing her hair