one

Jadye

"Bitches guess who just landed in Lax" I yelled into my phone. I was on a group call with 4 of my bestfriends. I recently graduated high school and was on my way to be a Instagram model. So I'm basically the youngest out of my group. I don't have an older sister so I call them my older sissies. 

"Who" Elena said.

"Michael Jackson!" Aaliyah yelled.

"He-He" Jenna laughed. 

"No, the baddest bitch. ThAtS WhO!" I replied. 

"Aww I really wanted Michael Jackson tho" Aaliyah whined. 

"Wish Granted" I smirked. If you didn't get it, since M.J. is dead and she wants to see him I'll can get her in the grave.

"Aunty Ways, should we start heading to the airport" Ava started "Or you getting uber" 

"Uber" I replied because if Ava came and got me it would be to crazy. I ordered my uber and than talked to Jenna for a while since she was the only one not doing anything. My uber finally arrived after 25 minutes of waiting.

"Hi are you Jadye" The driver asked as soon as I opened the door, I nodded because I din't want to have a conversation with an older man I didn't know. I slipped in and than my suitcase. 

"How old are you" He asked as he drove.

"I'm 18" I smiled than went on my phone pretending like I was doing something.

"Oh so you grown lady" He smiled. 

"I guess you could say that"

"What do y-"

"Hey, um do you think you can turn the radio on" I cut him off. 

"Radio don't work" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and sat straight up. After 15 minutes we arrived to a white brick house with palm trees in the lawn. Pretty, I smiled.

I payed him and got out as quick as possible. I rolled my suitcase up the driveway to the front door. As soon as I was about to knock, 4 girls opened it.

"Jayde" They all said excitedly and we all had a group hug. I felt joy take over my body as I hugged them all. 

As we parted Jenna started talking "I was just telling them a story about my pet rat" 

We all rolled our eyes playfully and than walked into the house I will be calling home from now on. 

We all sat on the couch as Jenna stood in the middle so she was the center of attention.

"Imma start my story over since Jayde wasn't here to hear the first part" She looked at me and I nodded.

"Ok, so I had a pet rat named pinkey, she or he I never found out what gender it was but I named it pinkey because his or her tail was pink. So one day she or he was shivering really bad so I thought it was cold, being the smart person I am" she winked "Decided to put it in the microwave" As soon as she said that we all busted out laughing.

"Wait let me finish, I let it be in there for 2 minutes and before it even reached 2 minutes it started to smell like chicken. So I'm not gonna go into detail because" She whipped her eyes even tho there wasn't anything there "May she or he Rest in Peace, I was 8 years old though so you can't blame me." she finished. 

"Wohhhoooo good story Jenna" Elena clapped, we caught on and stated clapping. The rest of the day we didn't really do anything but help me settle in.

Ok Sorry I know it was a bad chapter but the next chapter is where she will meet Chi-CHi.