six

DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET!!!

Jadye

"Girl talk!" I yelled as I stood at the end of our stairs waiting for 4 other girls to come down. It was currently 9:45 p.m. and I really felt like I need to get a lot of things off my chest, and so did the other girls.

"Coming" I heard Jenna say as she came down with her pillow and a blanket. Soon after her 3 other girls came down.

Me and Ava shared a huge bean bag couch, Aaliyah on the L couch with Jenna, and Elena on the floor with her back against the couch. We all kinda sat in a circle form I guess you could say.

"Ok just to be sure I want to make sure I'm not the only one that has to say something right" I asked waiting for their responses. They all nodded.

"Great! Who's going first" Aliyah raised her hand real quick. We all turned our attention's to her.

"Remember today when I went on a date today but I didn't tell you guys who?" we all nodded our heads "well that date was with Edwin and he asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed" she smiled.

We all clapped our heads and congratulated her because she's been crushing on Egg Boi for awhile now.

"Who's next" Aliyah smiled. Ava than raised her hand.

"Mine and Brandon's anniversary is coming up" She smiled. As us girls cheered her on.

"You guy's have been dating for 2 years and almost 3 right" I asked and she than nodded. I hugged her  because she just looked so happy. Me and her stayed in the position since we were together on the bean couch.

"Who's next" Ava asked. Jenna than raised her hand.

"Me and Austin are going on our 2nd date on Sunday" She yelled and started dancing, we all laughed and smiled.

"Your turn babygirl" Ava said as she squeezed me tight.

"I want a boyfriend" I admitted. That wasn't what I wanted to talk about but seeing all my friends go out and get boyfriends made me feel lonely. 

"Get one than" Jenna answered.

"But how tho, I've never had a boyfriend" I frowned.

"First SMILE! and get Zion he's never had an actual girlfriend he just had multiple things" Elena said.

"No. no. no. and no!" Ava started "Zion's gonna hurt my sunflower and that ain't happening because in the end someone's gonna get hurt and someone's gonna get killed" Aaliyah finished. 

"But what if I kinda do like Zion" I thought to myself. All the girls looked at me with widen eyes. 

"I said that out loud didn't I" They all nodded. They were use to it since I say a lot of things out loud that I don't want to be heard. 

"Ok I ship" Ava and Aaliyah said at the same time. I gave them a 'What the fuck' look because they just said he wasn't the one.

"But didn't you guys ju-"

"Shut it Jenna" They both said. 

"Ok I have a plan" Elena said as she stood up from the floor. We all looked at her.

"So you should text Zion saying he should come over"

"But its almost 10 at night" I answered.

"Hush child let the genius speak" Ava said as she put her pointer finger on my lips. 

"and tell him that you're alone, than me and the girls will all hid in the closet of yours and Ava's room so basically just try to be in the room for the rest of the night" she paused to take a breath.