Chapter 1

A/N = Authors note

Y/N= Your name

______________________________________

P.O.V Y/n

You were in an alleyway in the box you slept in it wasn't cofortable but it was better than the ground. You heard a loud grumble coming from your stomach.

You sighed knowing you hadn't eaten in a few days and you were STARVING. You got up and went to go look for something to eat. You walked out on to the sidewalk abd were immediately shoved to the ground. People thought you were a faunus so they didn't care about you.

You tried to get up but people were steeping on and over you barely noticing the struggling faunus boy. You finally managed to get up and saw galf a loaf of bread on the ground. You immediately ran after the bread and brought it back to your box and started to eat it.

Soon you heard a loud snarl and looked and saw beowolf.

______________________________________

Team RWBY P.O.V

Team RWBY were walking in Vale to find a cookie shop that Ruby wanted to go to.

Ruby: Guys they're the best I promise you won't regret the wait.

Weiss: I akways regret going where you go.

Suddenly the member of team RWBY heard a snarl followed by a high pitched scream.

They rushed into the alleyway and found a beowolf about to attack a poor innocent child. They quickly slayed the monster and turned their attention to the boy shivering in the corner.

Ruby: Hey, Hey its alright we killed the beowolf your safe now.

The boy turned around wipping a fear tears away as he did.

Y/n: Th-thanks. He said still having his head hang low.

Ruby: So my name is Ruby! And these are my teamate Yang, Blake, and Weiss.

Y/n: M-my name i-is Y/n n-nice to m-meet you.

Yang chirped in by saying

Yang: Whats a cutie like you living in a box for.

Y/n then told them all the story of how as long as he could remember he woke up in this box with no family, no one cared about him. He lifted up his shirt to show all of his scars.

All of team RWBY gasped at his scars.
He quickly covered himself up and looked away.

Ruby: Guys we need to take him back to Ozpin this guy is sooo cute and Nekos are really rare.

Y/n blushed a light shade of pink at Ruby calling him cute.

Yang: So what do ya say you want to come with us?

Y/n: s-sure.

______________________________________

Timeskip to Ozpins office

Ozpin: Well team RWBY you finished you assignment ahead of schedule.

Weiss: What do you mean sir?

Ozpin: What I mean is I was going to assign you to get Y/n but it seems you already have.

Ozpin: You see the Neko race is very rare and when we found Y/n we needed to get him in safe hands.

Ruby: Soooo... Me and my team were wondering if we could you know take care of Y/n?

Ozpin: Of course he needs someone to take care of him.

All of team RWBY sqeuled as they wanted to take care of him.
______________________________________

A/n So thats it for the first chapter let me know how you liked it.