Ch. 1 ~Welcome back~

Oh goodness me, pls kill me after the 5th bo- I mean this book, yeah, I don't plan on making even more books after this one, totally not, yeah no way... Hehehe... 🎩🐍🎩🐍(Kill me, kill me now, please )

Deceit POV (do I regret this? Absolutely)

      It been 17 years. 17 years since Virgil left us. 17 years since Thomas has changed. 17 years of helping Elliot. 17 years with making Virgil hate himself. 17 years and to day is the day it all changes.

     Virgil was at his peek. After all this time he was  finally ready to do this. After all of those take overs and bullying today is the day. The day he came back to us. The day he finally came back to the place he belonged.

All they needed to do was get Virgil to open the closet and Elliot would be set free and send him here. Time to take over.

     I breathe in and think of Virgil. Getting into his head. Now to continue with the plan.

Isnt it obvious? You're a screwup. You should just let Elliot out. I say responding to the thought he was having.

No. They still need me to a main side for-

Are you so sure? didn't logan just tell you that you are useless? and Roman that you should just stay here? Where you belong?

Well, that's not-

No, but its what he meant.  let me take over and I can help you

No. I'm not going to let you screw up my life anymore!

Too bad your too weak to stop me

     He tries his best to escape me taking over his body but he is too weak to do that. I start to move towards the closet. Just think of all the good things that will come out of letting Elliot out of the closet. Just let him out.

I can't do this but you can. just let him out and all this pain will end trust me, Virgil.

     The only bad thing is that I couldn't do this for Virgil. I had to let him make this decision for himself.

     I get kicked out of his head but before I go I see him opening the door. I did it. I succeeded. Now all I have to do is wait for him to come back to us.

     I look at the place he had left. He was going to come back and I'd be waiting.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

411 words
Finished 1/31/19

Thank you for reading! I know this was short so I'll make a longer one later.
I also changed the layout of the chapters and I hope you liked this.
Love you all stay safe and Keep on smiling! :)

- Ellie