Ch. 4 ~A New Side~

Quick little notes:
- To make the moods feel nice go to top of screen and hit the Aa button to put it into dark mode, this mode help you stay up reading all night without hurting your eyes too much.
- I Made a poem and it goes like this: 
I know I've been gone,
so I made this little poem,
I know it ain't long,
but I think you should know something...
Too much homework! And laziness,
can't lie about it or the stress.
- Who loves life?
- I skipped chapter 3 because I got lazy and this one was already made.
- I don't have an email account on here yet ;-;
- I'm sorry if these are bad
- All the backstory chapters will be on even numbered chapters unless I say so.

Roman POV

As I walked down the halls of Thomas's mind I saw a new one start to appear. This was a very exciting moment for we had not had a new side for years! The last one was Perfection, Ian, and he was a clean machine.

I ran to the kitchen where I knew Patton was. "PATTON A NEW SIDE IS COMING!!!" I yell at him turning back down the hallway to where I saw it. I could hear Patton on my heels as I ran to the newly appeared door.

As soon as we got there the door had fully formed. It was dark but a nice kind of dark. Patton knocked on the door. We heard shuffling and then the door opened.

He was a darker color and a smaller side. Patton jumped up immediately.

"Hi, my name is Patton, this is Roman, what is your name?" Patton said and continued to bounce. The kid ducked back in a attempted to close the door but I got my foot in the way.

"Would you like to come join us for dinner?" I ask him, remembering that tonight was movie night. Maybe he would feel more welcome if we were kind to him?

"I want to be alone for a minute, if that's ok?" He asks us looking at the ground. Was he asking us to stay in his room? Strange...

"Sure kiddo! I'll call you for movie night when we're ready." Patton says skipping away.

The new side closes his door and i follow Patton down the hallway, lost in my thoughts. Why was he acting so strange? What part of Thomas did he resemble? What if he stayed in there forever?

Ok maybe not the last one but I needed answers soon.

"Kiddo, are you feeling alright? I asked you if you wanted to bake something with me to welcome the new guy?" Patton asked me kicking me out of my thoughts. We stop and I look at him like I just spun around 20 times.

"Oh, uh yeah Pat, I'll help i just need to go do something." I say rushing to my room, trying to not make it look suspicious. I needed a plan to get this new guy out of his comfort zone and tell us. Patton is too nice and wont push him and Logan won't be interest unless...

The answer is so clear! Why didn't I think of it before! I smile to myself and go out to make the cookies, because he always makes them. This is going to be easy and effective, exactly how Logan would want it to be. Now all I need to do is get him to help me get the new guy out, and I know exactly how.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Complete 1:35 @ school :) (edited 2:56 @ school)

Logan POV

    After Roman had yelled at Patton, ran down the hallway, and walked back down the hallway, they stopped in front of my room.