Ch. 3 ~Poor Little Anxiety~

⚠️⚠️ANOTHER WARNING!! I'M GOING TO KEEP THIS GOING SO BE WARNED!!⚠️⚠️

Previously: I look at the place he had left. He was going to come back and I'd be waiting.

Virgil POV

     I uncomfortably wake up to hear recognizable laughter coming from my left. I blink my eyes open to see him. I try to scoot my self away but he's seen all of my tricks and knows what to do.

     He scoops me up and hits my pressure point causing me to tense up and not able to move. Why was I here? What happened? How did he know where I was?

     "Oh, Virgil, I'm so glad your finally home. We must go tell the others," he whispers in my ear. I'm still paralyzed but I can feel my reflexes shudder.

     "You must have so many questions. Don't worry though, we'll have enough enough time to talk in the room~" he says blowing in my ears.

     I don't know what he means by that or remember for that matter, but I know that it can't be anything good. I close my eyes as he starts to move forwards. If only I knew what had happened before I got here. What happened after I left here.

Deceit moves closer to a dark room that looks around the size of a cell. No, it is a cell.

"This is we you will be staying until I can find the others, oh and don't try to move, it might just hurt you more~" he pushes me in and leaves me to lie on the cold metallic floor. Typical Deceit, leaving them to suffer not knowing what's about to happen to them.

Ok, time to get out- ahh. Deceit wasn't lying about it hurting... Which means he can tell the truth! There must be something really bad going on if he is in a happy mood.

"Looks like it really is him" "Didn't think he'd ever come back" "I think he needs to pay for his little betrayal" "now, now boys, we don't want to scare him before the fun actually begins~"

The voices come from everywhere and nowhere. They surround me, closing off the oxygen, messing with my head. The nightmares coming true right before my eyes. Of all the dragon witches Roman had ever talked about this is way more scaring. The evil glow of eyes pearling at my in the dark, haunting me with darkness and endless fear and hatred. Nothing but black and then when I think I'm out, I lose it. The whispers of falsehoods getting into my mind. I can't keep it in, but I need to if I ever want this to end. Why can't this all is just end? I just need it all to STOP!

The voices stop. The darkness retreats. The eyes disappear. Everything stops. If I could smile at this I would, but I'm still on the ground and crying? No, I can't cry, I'm anxiety, I don't cry, I don't show weakness. Yet her I am, crying in a cage.

"Don't worry Anxiet, the fun is just beginning," a familiar voice says. It Patton. But it isn't, I know it. "We can't make it all go away if you don't let us, Anxiety." That isn't Logan. "Come on Anxiety, you can be yourself now, show how you truly feel." Roman.

The cold cage turned darker and I could feel the presence of other people around me. They were all bad, not like the ones at dinner each night, not like the ones on movie nights, and definitely, not like the ones of my family.

Or at least not the ones of the family I loved. These were the ones of the family I hated, I despised, and tried to run away from. These were the ones that I could never escape, and I had for awhile, until now.

How did it all go wrong? How did it get this bad? Was I really that bad of a guy? Am I still that bad? That's probably what the others thought of me as, a bad guy living in their house. I was a ever wanted by them, they say they don't need me and then welcome me back with open arms. But then then immediately push me away again as if to say, 'did you really think you could ever be one of us?'

These are the thoughts running around in my mind, trying to get me on the dark sides but I fight, I know I'm needed, aren't I?

I feel so little like I don't belong here yet I do in a way. This must be what it feels like to be used, defeated, manipulated by your own family. If you could call them that.

With the little sanity I have left I breathe and push all the bad things away. I try to think that everything that is happening isn't real, that I'll wake up soon in my bed. I'm just dreaming and will wake up any minute now. But those are all lies. If this was a dream I would have woken up in a sweaty heap of blankets and tears, with no one except Elliot to talk to.

Elliot. He could help me right? He could save me! He could help me get out. I can't lie to myself about that either. It's just me here. Just me and these terrible people.

Blood trickles down my eye, I can feel it but I can't move. My eyes closed and my body defeated I let myself relax. They will use me in whatever way they want until I talk. They want answers. They want their spy to tell them so they can do what they want. Well they can do that because this spy isn't talking.

I can still feel my blood, now on my nose, still dribbling down my face. Whatever they were doing no one was going to get me to talk. No one was going to save me. No one is going to help me. No one will ever come for me. No one ever has. No one ever does.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

1025 words
Finished 3/10/19

So... How have you been? I've been ok. Gone, but ok. I'm getting the next chapter (5) done. Heh. I'll finish this story even though I don't know if I will have enough time... I'll try, and I'll try to be on here more often. K, bye!
Love you all stay safe and Keep on smiling! :)

- Ellie