Porn Star part 1

🚫R-18 warning🚫

Shiro-

Moans filled my room like music. All of them his. Lance McClain. The world's most famous gay male porn star. And formally known as a Cam Boy. But since he became big, he's had deals with many companies. Mainly PornHub.

He was gorgeous. Blue striking eyes. Beautiful bronze skin. Long sexy body. He had a few scares on his body from past fights. But they added to him almost perfectly. His chocolate hair looks silky to the touch. His fingers look captivating as they get buried deep inside of himself. His voice and laugh makes even the strongest man weak at the knees. His moans like music. His smile so white it's like looking at a beautiful white star.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. And currently, his moans are all that i can hear. His newest video just got released. He's alone and pleasuring himself with the thickest dildo i think I've ever seen be put inside of him. I love when he's alone. When it's just him and his moans and his open body for my viewing.

All this had me panting, my cock being roughly stroked by my floating arm. I loved watching him. He's the only one i watch. All these other guys are too scripted. But not Lance. His pleasure is so real. So true and passionate. It's intoxicating. Like his pleasure is being passed through the laptop and straight into my veins.

I didn't want to let out any noises just so i could hear all of his moans. All of his little breath hitches. All of his little curses and whimpers. The hum of the dildo as it vibrates inside of him. The squelching sounds also coming from the dildo.

He makes me lose my mind. And as soon as he climaxes, i do as well. My cum shooting all over my lower stomach and chest. I hear the video end with Lance's small sexy laugh, a signature ending. It makes a small amount of cum release and I shouted out a loud "Fuck!"

A bit later, i cleaned myself off and liked the video and my usual amount of money before exiting off of the website. That boy is too spoiled by me.

I heard my phone ringing and answered it. It was my manager. Oh. Did i mention I'm a model? No? Well, I'm a model. The most famous male model. Ironic huh? The most famous model is in love with the most famous porn star? Sounds like a crappy story. But it's oh so true.

"Yes?" i begin with, changing into more appropriate clothes and put my shoes on. I was planing on going out tonight with a few of my model friends. "You have a photo shoot on Friday so when you get up tomorrow, start packing cuz we are going to Toronto, Canada." he said in his usual scruffy voice. "Yes, sir. Will you be joining us models tonight?" i asked and went to do my hair.

"No. I have a meeting in 30 minutes with a company willing to do a photo shoot with you and some porn star. So I'll see you tomorrow. Have fun Takashi." he said and hung up. I didn't think much about what he said. I had photo shoots with porn stars before. Some even girls. But it's not what you think. They were all lesbian. It was for pride month. The best month in my opinion.

I grabbed my wallet and keys to my motorcycle, i walked out of my apartment and locked the door.

~time skip to the next morning.

I didn't drink much last night. I couldn't be hungover if i was going to endure a 5 hour flight to a country I've never been to before. Well, actually that's a lie. I've been to Canada for a PornHub convention. That's where i met the Lance McClain. He was even more perfect in person. I doubt he remembers me but, oh well.

Me and my manager have been on this plane for about an hour now. He was asleep and i was scrolling through my socials when i saw Lance post on his instagram. I knew I always had to be careful when it came to Lance's instagram. He posts a lot of nude photos.