Little Issues

(This is a college dean x college student one-shot! This contains adult content so do not read if you're not comfortable with it!!) (aged up character's) (DD/LB and eventual smut! Gotta get that backstory!)

Shiro-

I've hardly ever tried to stand out to other guys. I don't know how to even introduce myself to other guy's I'm interested in on Grindr. It's not like I've never dated before. But I haven't been in a relationship in over a decade. Things have changed a lot over the years.

I know I wanted to take care of someone. I know I wanted to spoil and love a guy till the day we part. But it was so hard to find anyone. I'm only 30, so I should at least be able to spot other gay 30 year olds. Right?

I was the dean of a very prestigious college named Altea University. I'm also close friends with the creator of the college, Allura Altea, so I'm quite rich. And having all that money without anyone to spend it on besides myself is fucking lonely.

And thanks to Keith, I'm on this app that finds and match with subs/littles/age regressors that are looking for a dom/caregiver. It's not really my thing, but I'm willing to make it my thing. I only just found out about it, so I still need to check out a lot of things. Like now, I'm in the middle of reading up on this community and the meanings behind it all.

I'm actually wanting to be a part of this community. I grab my phone and get back on the app. I started finishing my profile, cuz i stopped half way through to research this, and smile. Right away, i was getting matched with littles and I chuckled.

They were all so cute and adorable. They're so soft and nice, too! I look through the profiles till I find Lance McClain.

20. Lives in my town. Goes to Altea University. According to his bio, he's into older men, loves buff men, loves dogs and lions. He loves garlic knots and his family is a big part of his life. I look at his pictures and see just how hot and adorable he really is. I smile wide and liked his account. I opened up the messages and sigh. "Here goes nothing.". I whisper to myself and begin typing.

"Hey!.. I.. Just.. Waaanted.. To say... Hi!... I reaaally.... Liked... Your acccounnnt!"

I said out loud as I typed and smiled again when I sent it. I go back to his profile and continue to look at his pictures. I can't believe he goes to my school. I should have know who he was. Maybe i should look up his school records.

I grab my laptop again and bring up the schools page. I sign in and go to students in their first years. When i couldn't find him, I brought up the second years. I typed his name in and his profile popped up immediately. I click on it and smile. "He's fucking smart." I say as I look at his grades. I wouldn't care if he had bad grades or not.

He's on the honor roll too! I hear my phone ding and whipped my head towards it so fast, I may have whiplash. I grab my phone and turn it on. I saw Lance's name on the screen and smile wider. I opened it up and read it.

"Mr.Shirogane?! Hi! How are you!? Oh gosh! I didn't think I'd see you on an app like this!"

It seemed like he was panicking a little to me, but maybe it's just me. I hum out a chuckle and bit my lip.

"I didn't expect to see you here either! Though, if we're being honest, I didn't actually know you went to my school till i read your bio. But your school profile tells me you're a good boy"

I don't know if that "good boy" sounded the way i wanted it to, but either way, it seemed to help.

"Oh yeah, I bet! There's a lot of people at the University! And, I guess i am a good boy! Tell me about yourself, Mr.Shirogane!"