Lover's Undercover

(This one-shot was requested by a lovely reader. This is an ABO one-shot where Lance is the alpha and Shiro is the omega!! It's gonna be a smutty one so, y'all been warned!!! Post season 6 but they still have the castle of lions.)

Shiro-

Do you ever get a sudden urge to just roughly make out with someone? How about an urge to be pinned or tied down by that same someone and fucked till they were satisfied and then leave you tied there with a vibrator shoved so far up your ass, you literally cum every few minutes? Like, even if that's not possible, I want it to be.

Because the way Lance is looking with nothing but a pair of sweat pants on, while working out, is making me go into an early heat. Well, sort of an early heat. I can hear my omega screaming at the top of it's lungs for me to let Lance take me right here and now on the training room floor. I couldn't stop watching.

But I had to. The whole team was in here working out and training. Even Coran was helping Pidge spot as she benched easily over 90 pounds. They didn't know about me and Lance. And honestly, all I could really do was be a helpless omega for my alpha.

But the second Lance glanced over and smirked at me for catching me watching him, he instantly started do more. He started benching over 125 and then did several push-ups, making his biceps and triceps bulge and his back muscle tense. I could feel my omega trying to take over and go jump on Lance's dick, but I held back. And it was so, so, hard to hold back.

Though, eventually, the team called it quits on the training and work outs. The second everyone else agreed with Lance, I was out the door and practically to Lances room before anyone else saw me. Lance knew where I was going after that scene he put on. And once there, I quickly got naked and grabbed out the dildo that was an exact mold of Lances knotted dick.

I never know how long Lance will be. He always takes forever when I'm needy like this. He loves teasing me. But that's okay. I pour a small amount of lube on the tip of the dildo, my hole already slick as hell, and crawled onto my knees on Lance's bed. I push the tip against my hole a few times, loving the stretch. But I couldn't take it anymore, so I started to slowly ride the dildo.

I didn't go past the knot, only cuz I love when it's actually Lance's real hard, fleshy knot that stretches me that wide. The burn is amazing and intoxicating.

"Fuck!" I blurt out on accident when i hit my prostate. My body shook and throbbed as I started riding the dildo faster. I kept a fast and steady pace the whole time Lance took to get here. My scent filled the room instantly when I began riding the dildo, so when Lance does finally show up, all he will be able to smell is my scent.

And honestly, I'm so fucking glad these rooms where build specifically for a/b/o crew members. They are scent and sound proof. Which is even more fucking PERFECT for me and Lance to sneak around more.

And when I hit my prostate again, moaning loudly, I heard beeping from the door, signaling that it's opening, and footsteps coming in the room. I opened my eye's as I heard Lance's intoxicating deep alpha chuckle, to which my omega whimpered out loud, making Lance's eye's turn a dark shade of blue.

"The second I opened the door," he paused and started walking towards my bouncing body. I kept moaning and whimpering as he got closer, the need for him almost too unbearable. I quickly raised myself up and slid off the dildo, tossing it aside as Lance grabbed my hips and continued talking.

"The scent of an omega bitch slammed into my nose and now, omega," he paused once more and leaned his head close to my ears, his lips brushing over the shell and slightly nipping at my ear lobe. The feeling and name's Lance is calling me is making all conscious slip over to my omega. But I wasn't worried. My alpha knows how to take care of my omega.