Make Him Make Time.

"Well, I can think of something worse."

"What do you mean, Nina? Is everything alright? Do you know who the father is?" My mom then asked.

"Well, s-so...t-the father is kinda...not...in the picture. He....uh....doesn't want it." I tried.

"What do you mean?"

"Who is the father, Nina?" My dad then asked.

"It's...Fabian." I closed my eyes briefly.

"Oh. I see." My mom muttered.

"Mom, it's not like that- don't be mad at him. I-it was my fault." I argued, now on the edge of my seat.

"Nina, this is your child we're talking about! I thought Fabian loved you! Why doesn't he want your child? Is he mad? Is he seeing another girl?" My mom exclaimed.

"No, mom. It's not like that. He just- he wants to focus on his career and he thinks....we're too young to be having kids, yet. He wanted to wait." I replied, looking at my hands in my lap.

"So, he's not even gonna take the kid to play school or....school!" My dad added.

"I don't know yet. We haven't talked about it. He's been-"

"-He's been busy?" My mom finished. Her voice becoming even bitter.

"Mom, stop." I tried.

"Nina, you know this is wrong, right? I mean, how could he not want your child?! Have you guys been doing okay lately?" She then asked.

"We've been fine. He's just been busy- and so have I. We just haven't had the time to sort everything out, ya'know?"

"Nina, this is your life we're talking about. It's important you and him talk this out, properly." My mom said in a softer voice.

"I know, mom. We have talked...briefly." I muttered.

"Well then make him make time for you. It's important."

___Time Laps___

"Hey, Fabian. So, I think we should talk about our...situation in more detail. Can you meet me at my house at some point this week- or your place- I don't mind. Okay, bye." I breathed as I hung up the phone.

I huffed as I placed my phone on the kitchen counter of my apartment and turned around to the oven to make myself something to eat before Amber came over.

BUZZ BUZZ

I turned back around and frowned at my phone before placing the tray of pasta bake into the oven and turned on the heat then walked to my phone and read:

Bonnie: Hey, dude. Just checking to make sure you're ok? Haven't heard a lot from you after your finished and me and the boys were a bit worried. Text back when you can! xo

Nina: Hey, Bon. Sorry I haven't been with you guys. Been hectic lately with personal stuff. Hopefully we can start writing some material for our next album at the end of the year? Tell the guys I miss them and you! Sorry I haven't been around as often.

Bonnie: It's okay. We were just worried. Yeah, I'd love to start writing some new stuff! But why at the end of the year? We have time now? Or is Fabian being an asshole?

Nina: I'm okay, no need to worry. And there's some stuff I have to tell you and the boys soon. Would you mind seeing when all of you are free so we can chat? Don't mind where, as long as it's out of public viewing. Me and Fabian...well it's complicated. I'll explain in person.

Bonnie: Okay! I'll be sure to ask them when I next see them. And if Fabian is causing you trouble I'll kick is little white ass for you :P

Nina: Very funny. I'll talk to you later. You're making me burn my pasta bake!

Bonnie: Have fun with that.

I shook my head and placed my phone back onto the counter and took the pasta bake out of the oven and cut it up before placing a large spoonful onto a plate and grabbing some seasoning and a glass of water before sitting at the counter and forking my pasta into my mouth.

"This apartment sucks alone." I muttered to myself, getting nothing but silence back.