04. the one who couldn't resist

RACHEL PLARAS
"Yeah but Aaliyah, your brother is a jerk."

Since Aaliyah and Shawn's mother came, his sister and I kept in touch, she was a really mature and nice girl.

The guys were supposed to be out, she told me that she was coming over. Honestly, she was one of my only girl friend here.

Fifteen minutes later, the door bells rang so i stood up and opened it revealing the younger mendes, I smiled and hugged her.

"Hey aaliyah, how are you?" I asked as she shrugged.

"I don't know, this boy at school." She replied as U smirked. "Stop looking at me like that miss plaras! He is nice but very weird." She added.

"What do you mean by weird?" I asked resting my hand on the palm of my hand.

"One day he is nice and the other he's mean to me." She said. "Don't really understand why."

"Oh girl, I know what you mean." I said sadly, Shawn was the same with me.

"Shawn, eh?" She answered

I opened my eyes wide. "How do you know?"

The girl chuckled. "He is my brother, Rachel!"

"Yeah but Aaliyah, your brother is a jerk." I said giggling as she nodded.

"I know but he's not like that usually, give him time." She said patting my hand.

"Are you thirsty or hungry?" I asked changing the subject

She nodded. "Oh my god, yeah do you have coke?"

"Of course, duh." I said rolling my eyes

I went downstairs and jumped when I saw the oldest mendes shirtless in the kitchen, he smirked to me. "Hey what are you doing here?" I asked

"Nothing." He answered calmly

I smiled. "i thought you were out with the boys." He shrugged.

"I was but I got tired so I drove back home." He answered as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, you're so annoying rachel." He grabbed me by the waist and brought me closer to him, my cheek hit his chest as he giggled. "Everything's okay?"

I rubbed my cheek. "Yeah." I answered and looked up. "Can you release me please? I have to bring a coke to your sister."

He frowned. "My sister is here?" I nodded, while he hummed.

He kissed near to my lips as I grabbed the coke and went back upstairs. What kind of game was he playing? I started to be tired of him, seriously.

I handed Aaliyah her coke, she should had notice my face but she didn't say anything. Once she left, ai decided to go in Shawn's room, I knocked and waited.

"Oh hey rachel." He said smiling down at me.

"Can we spend time together?" I asked as he gulped. "I mean, your sister kept telling me that you was nice even if with me you aren't."

He rolled his eyes. "I already apologized for that!" He exclaimed.

"Shawn, yeah we know that you apologized but don't do it again after." I said to him

"And what? You're going to tell me what to do?" He snapped as I jumped backwards.

"Forget it shawn! You're one of the most annoying guy in the whole world." I started leaving but he grabbed my wrist.

"I'm sorry Rachel." He said sadly

He let go of me as I walked back in my room. I didn't understand him, one time he kissed me gently and acted lovely towards me then the other time, he yelled at me and then apologized.

I was laying on the bed peacefully until i felt someone presence behind me. "If this is you shawn, you can leave."

He didn't say anything and went under the sheets with me, I didn't bother to turn around. My breath inched when I felt two strong arms hugging my tiny waist and his head resting in my neck.

I didn't know what he was doing but at this moment i felt safe. "Forgive me rachel." He said whispering

I couldn't resist. "Yes of course shawn." I said as his grip tightened.

This guy was something else.

[EDITED]