I. Glock Season

"It's never a wrong time to slang that iron and I gotta shoot first cause I know these pussies plotting on killing me."

February 7th, 2015

Brayden | Trouble Jr

After that court stunt Trouble pulled, that judge was on all bullshit with her and gave her ass 3 years behind them bars. I ain't gon lie that shit hurt knowing she ain't finna be out here with me, but she gon touch down soon.

The gang was cooling, but now it seemed like trouble followed our ass everywhere we went. Last week Woo and Key were walking from the store when a car pulled up on them and started shooting.

I got a feeling it got something to do with that Slick nigga, but they ass keep dismissing me. I know I ain't stupid and any nigga who can play both sides don't care bout nobody but they self.

"Brayden !" My mama yelled

Speaking of Farrah, she been on my ass lately more than usual and always saying stupid shit. Always in my damn business, trying to keep me in the house knowing damn well that shit not gon work.

"Huh ?" I walked in her room

"Where you finna go ?" She squinted her eyes as I pulled my hoodie on

"Key crib."

"Don't be out there doing no stupid shit."

"You definitely telling this to the wrong child." I told her looking in her mirror at my hair "I need a line up."

"You need to take them shit out yo mouth."

I tilted my head and looked her way. Who even was talking about my perms ? See, she just be saying stupid shit.

"You too old to be hating, grow up please." I rubbing my chin looking back at myself

"Don't make me smack the shit out of your lil ass."

"I'm gone ole lady." I told her walking out her room

"You better call me to make sure you good !"

"I always do !"

I grabbed my gun and tucked it in my pants before putting my jeans jacket over my hoodie. I walked out the house and locked the door with my house key. My phone started to ring and I answered it as I made my way down to Key house.

You have a collect call from, Trouble, to accept this call press 1

"Sup lil nigga." She said once the call connected

"Booling, hope yo dumb ass staying out of trouble in that bitch."

"Nah, I just beat a bitch up at rec so I can't go out there for a lil while." She said so nonchalantly

"Cyan bro." I sucked my teeth

"Man that bitch was talking shit like she was finna beat my ass, I don't even be bothering folks in here." She said "I should've told her I would've clapped my ass on her face, but she prolly would like that shit."

"Stop doing dumb shit, I swear it feels like I'm the fucking oldest."

"Shut the hell up nigga cause I know you doing whatever dumb ass shit you want to do out there."

"I ain't doing shit you lil nosy fuck."

"What everybody doing out there ?"

"Ain't like you can come out and hang with us if I tell you."

"Boy fuck you."

"Sup niggas." I dapped up Woo and Fat as I walked on the porch

"Hell you at ?" Trouble asked