Chapter 4

It was something warm, that was all Nico could register at the moment. So he just moved closer to it, not caring what it was, or who. He just felt comfortable.

Besides why would he care? Might as well enjoy the moment. That is, until he heard a chuckle and realized the 'thing' he was curling into was a person. A blond, annoying, warm person, who happened to be holding him close. He tried to sit up, a bit disoriented but wide eyed, looking at the person. "Solace?" He questioned.

"Go back to sleep." He mumbled. His eyes were half closed and he pulled on the blanket. "No, you wake up." Nico said flicking his forehead.

"Ow..." he whined. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Oh." He said after a while. "Sorry." He said. Then he laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Nico asked crossing his arms and frowning.

"Your hair." Will said reaching over to pat it down.

"Don't- Solace get your hands off!" Nico reaches for his wrists, successfully pulling them off but Will put up a fight.

"Nico, Im just trying to help." Will said.

"I don't need your help." Nico retorted.

"Nico."

"Solace."

"At least let go." Will sighed.

"No."

"What? Why not?"

"Because you'll just reach for my hair again."

"No I wont."

"You're lying."

"I'm not."

There was a long silence and Nico reluctantly loosened his hold. And immediately regretted it. Will pulled him into his lap and began patting his hair, trying to move the strands into their normal position.

"Stop it, Solace." Nico said slapping his hands away.

"Why can't I help you?" He asked finally dropping his hands.

"Because I don't want your help." Nico said.

"What if you need my help then?"

"Then I would ask for it." Nico said.

"No you wouldn't." Will sighed.

"If I promise to come to you when I need help would you leave me alone?" Nico asked after a few moments. Will seemed to think it over and finally nodded.

He narrowed his eyes before getting up and putting on his shoes. "See you later, Death Boy." He closed the door and left. "Goodbye, Will."

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating often I'm sorta busy with... other stuff lmao