Pilaf Saga - 4 - Turtle Assistance. The Hermit.

Soon, the four of them had gone inside the house to eat for the night. Bulma, who had gotten in the shower, got out just now. She cleaned up, putting on her clothes as the steam from the shower was clearing up. After drying her hair, she got out, heading into the living room to see Suika, Rozu, and Goku eating together. "What the? Who are they!?" Vegeta walked behind her, hearing her angered voice and not wanting to get involved, so he just walked away. Goku looked over at Bulma, waving. "These are my friends! Their names are Suika and Rozu, I met them not long ago. I was wondering if they could come with us? You know? To help out and all that? Besides, they don't have a home." Goku asked, Bulma sighing as she creased her nose. "Fine. They can come along. I'm gonna go to bed, you kids don't stay up too late."

Bulma went into her bedroom, laying down and passing out. A few hours passed, Rozu and Suika falling asleep in the living room while Goku went to Bulma's room. "Oh no. There's only one bed! Hmm...." Goku climbed onto Bulma's bed, seeing her asleep. "Maybe there's enough room on here for both of us!" He laid down on top of her, stretching out with a laugh. "Right! There is enough space! Now I can finally sleep." Goku shut his eyes, falling asleep, Vegeta training outside. Hours passed, dawn slowly rising while Vegeta had stayed up all night, training his heart out to the max. He punched and kicked at the air, breaking a tree down to his fist. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He roared, slamming his fist into a large boulder, shattering it with a single punch.

Vegeta walked forward, moving onto another rock. He grabbed hold of it, lifting the rock up, ready to throw it at a tree, but then it spoke!? "Hey! Put me down! Hey!" Vegeta looked at the rock, seeing a head. This was no rock, it was a giant turtle! Vegeta put the turtle down. "What the hell? A sea turtle? What's some beast like you doing this far from the ocean?" Turtle, the sea turtle, looked at Vegeta, panting. "How far from the ocean? I don't know how I got here, I'm lost." Vegeta scoffed, turning to the home. "I'll bring a friend out. He'll help you. I won't." He walked towards the home, Turtle shouting, "Can I get some water too though!" Vegeta groaned, walking into the home.

Goku came out of the home, rubbing his eyes as he looked at Turtle. "Huh!?" Vegeta stood behind him, holding a bucket of water. "Yeah. That's him. Ask him what he wants." Vegeta gave the bucket to Goku, crossing his arms and waiting. The boy walked towards Turtle with the bucket in his hands. He poured the water on him, the large sea turtle clapping in relief. "Thank you child. Anyways, I need your help with something. I need to get back to the sea... but I'm afraid I won't be able to make it there." Goku looked at him before smiling. "Really? We can take you there!" Turtle smiled, Vegeta groaning as he now had to do this. He went aside, telling Bulma and the others they need to go on a road trip.

Goku smiled, picking Turtle up as he began walking. "I'll carry you there okay?" Turtle was surprised at Goku's strength, being a little nervous. Bulma walked out, seeing Goku carrying him. "Let me guess Vegeta. Goku made some sort of deal, and that's why we should get going?" He nodded, Bulma sighing as she grabbed Suika and Rozu, dragging them out. The house vanished, turning into a capsule. "Rozu, Suika, go walk with Goku, Vegeta and I will be taking a car to follow along." Suika nodded, walking over to Goku with his sister following behind. Bulma pulled out a capsule, throwing it as a small car appeared. Bulma got in the drivers seat, Vegeta sitting in the passenger seat as they began moving down the road.

They were all coming up to a large path, Bulma looking at the radar she had. "Hm... we just need four others." Vegeta looked at the radar, thinking to himself. Suika and Rozu ran up behind Goku, looking at the turtle. "So Goku, what have you guys all been doing so far?" Suika asked, looking at him. He thought a bit, responding, "Not much! You guys were basically the first step on our journey. We're headed to the beach to drop this turtle off, so... that'll be our next step! Hehe!" Suika sighed, thinking that they had been on a larger adventure before they all met, but it was okay. He was still trying to tackle the idea of not stealing, but it wasn't hard to fight against that urge.