Imposter Saga - 1 - Tights, The Sister of Bulma. Jaco's Pursuit.

Arbor was coughing up blood, being injured from a crash. The old man, Omori, came out, looking over. "What the hell!? Where'd this guy come from!?" He said, grabbing Jaco's blaster, the alien stopping him. "That's mine! I'll handle this!" Jaco aimed the blaster straight at Arbor, focusing. Then, Tights stood up. "He looks hurt though, something might have happened. And look Jaco, he came from space, just like you!" Jaco nodded, lowering his gun until he saw a tail, wagging right behind Arbor. "Wait... a tail... hold on! He might be the guy I'm looking for.." Jaco was a galactic patroller, a sort of space-cop. He had been to Earth once before and befriended Tights and Omori. He came back though as he was on a mission, looking for a criminal.

He got closer, aiming his gun at Arbor's forehead. "Stand up! Come on!" Arbor stood, panting, "What the hell are you doing?" He asked Jaco, the patrolman checking his body. "Checking for weapons... that tail... you're a saiyan, aren't you!?" He said, grabbing the tail, tugging, causing Arbor to fall over, stunned. "Ngh! Yeah, what's your problem though!?" Jaco looked down at him as Tights and Omori watched, surprised. "I came to Earth again for a reason! I need to find a criminal, a saiyan! He's said to have destroyed countless places in space and to have stolen plenty of valuable objects. Reports trace him back to this planet, and seeing you're here, I can't believe you're not him."

Arbor did a spin, kicking the gun out of his hand, standing up. "I don't know what your problem is. I just got here, and I haven't destroyed anything. Can you describe who you're looking for though?" Arbor said as Jaco nodded, grabbing a sheet of paper. "I'll use my masterful art skills and show you... here!" Who he drew was... strange. It was very poorly drawn too though. But more importantly, the person he drew resembled Goku greatly. Tights chuckled a bit, "Not really masterful... but wait... my sister Bulma said she met a boy like him not long ago... I'll call her up and tell her you're on your way, alright?" Tights said, Jaco nodding rapidly. "Sure sure sure. Sounds good. I'll get my ship ready." He said before spinning around to face the saiyan. "You! Stay here. Tights, can you tend to his wounds? Omori, he might need something to eat too." Then, as Jaco went to his ship, Tights nodded, grabbing Arbor by the arm. "Come with me, alright?" She said, leading him into the home there, Omori decided to cook up a meal.

Jaco may have found his target now. Goku. Vegeta was trying to fly the plane, thinking. He was used to saiyan pods, but not used to something like this, causing them to crash just outside the city, everyone besides him screaming as they tumbled around. After the ship crashed, Bulma let out a sigh of relief that they were all okay. "Jeez... Vegeta, we need to teach you how to drive." Oolong said, the saiyan warrior scowling. Yamcha looked over at the city, sighing. "It's been a long time since I've seen this place..." Suika walked over, shrugging, "It's been never since I've seen it."

Then, Bulma got a call on her phone, pulling it out. "Hello?" She responded, her sister speaking. "Hey! Bulma! You told me you met a boy with spiky hair and a tail, last night, remember?" Bulma began to think, then she remembered so, having had a conversation with Tights the other night before they all got rest. "Yeah... why?" Tights was looking at the sketch that Jaco had made, behind her Arbor was sitting on a futon, having bandages all over him, his armor gone, wearing nothing but overalls, and a black shirt, his tail wrapped around his waist, eating bread rapidly as Omori served it to him. "I was wondering, do you know where he is?" She asked, her sister thinking a bit more again. "Oh yeah! He went to Kame House! It's an island not far from where you are, it was so he could train. He brought a girl with him too, heh." Tights chuckled at the girl part, thinking that the boy basically got a girlfriend. "Right. Talk to you later sis." She hung up, walking out. "Jaco! Hey! He's going to some island, a home named Kame House! It's not very far from where we are right now!"

She shouted out to the patrolman, who was tying his belt. "Okay! Thank you Tights! Now, stay here with the saiyan! I'll be back soon enough with the prisoner!" Jaco took off into the air, Tights then sitting down next to Arbor. "So, what's your name?" He felt the clothing she gave him, looking around. "My name's Arbor. Why did you take my armor and give me this again?" He asked as she scratched the back of her head. "It was dirty, it's in the wash right now, heh. Well, nice to meet you Arbor, I'm Tights." He picked up the paper from the desk, examining it closely. "This drawing... I feel like I've seen the person Jaco described before... three people with this one hairstyle. Another member of my race, named Bardock. Then there's his kid, Kakarot... and I can't remember the third... hmm... oh! I almost forgot, I'll explain to you what I am. I'm what's called a saiyan, a warrior race from a world known as Planet Vegeta that was destroyed not long ago..." He began to explain EVERYTHING about his race and past, but even if his race seemed brutal and violent, Tights was interested in him.

Goku was flying over a forest now, wearing the overalls still as Rozu laughed with glee, looking at birds that flew by and the animals on the ground. "We're almost there! Not long now!" Goku said, flying through the area. Jaco was speeding by with his ship, looking around. Then, he saw the two flying on the Nimbus, recognizing the hairstyle. "That's him! I've got you now!" He stopped the plane, opening the top hatch, pulling out his ray gun. "HAAA!" He fired a beam straight at the two of them, catching them both off guard, Goku and Rozu both being shocked, both of them falling right off the cloud, down into the forest as Jaco grinned, getting back into his seat and landing down to catch them.