Pilaf Saga - 6 - Romain on Vampa. Defeating Oolong.

A few minutes passed. Broly shouted, tossing a spider through the air, having gripped the legs with tremendous force. "HYAA!" Paragus chuckled, watching his son. Broly was silent then, awaiting more beasts, then out of nowhere, the ground erupted. A massive, green furred dog leapt out of the dirt, roaring. Broly gasped, Paragus shooting up. "Broly! Watch out!" He got ready to defend his son, then he heard a woman shout. The dog stopped, lying down, a woman coming over. She had a very voluptuous figure, wearing red tights, purple saiyan armor, and had long, black hair. Her tail was still intact, but this planet had no moons, so no worries of going ape, even though she can control her transformed state. It was Romain, grinning.

"Others? But you're wearing fresh armor... where'd you come from? Do you have a ship?" Paragus nodded, pointing off to the side. Broly slowly moved towards the dog, putting his hand on it. It growled a bit before he began to scratch the nose of the beast. It just kind of laid there, allowing Broly to befriend it. "We came from the army of Frieza, now the army of Shiva. You're a saiyan right? When we're done training here, we could get a second pod from the ship for you." Romain nodded, watching Broly climb onto the dog beast. "Okay..." She noticed that the two of them had no scouters, having an idea to get off this barren planet. They had no way of contacting Shiva, so she was ready to execute her plan.

Paragus turned, smiling as he saw Broly conversing with the dog, as if it could speak. "Looks like he's found a friend. Hehe. He was never very talkative, but it seems that animal is helping him." He said, admiring his son, Romain creeping over to the pod they came in. "Yeah... it's definitely something." She opened the pod slowly, getting in and setting coordinates. "Before being thrown off course, I was headed to a world named Earth. I guess I'll go back there." The pod closed, just as Paragus turned around. "Isn't it interesting ho- !?" He saw the pod fly into the air, Romain smirking while waving to him through the glass. Paragus attempted to stop it by flying at it, grunting. "Dammit! You're trying to steal our transportation!?" Before he could reach the pod though, it released a shockwave, blasting into space. Paragus gasped, realizing that the only way for them to leave was now gone. They had no communication systems. They were stranded, and Romain was headed for a LONG trip to Earth.

Rozu was now wearing clothing similar to Pocawatha, trying to stretch. "Oof... it's tight on me... are you sure this will work? We don't look all that alike." Bulma gave her a thumbs up, pushing her out the door, hurrying. As if on cue, the villagers started running and screaming towards them. They were yelling, "OOLONGS HERE!" Quickly, a thump was heard as Oolong approached. He was a massive, red ogre wearing a white tuxedo, no one knew if this was a transformation or his real appearance. Suika, Goku, Bulma and Vegeta hid behind different covers. Oolong looked down at Rozu and said, "Heheheh! I've come for you my cute little lady!"

"Go! Do your thing Rozu!" She spoke, nervous. "O-Okay... first... I need to go... to... uhh.." Vegeta scoffed. "She's blowing it. I'll take it from here." Suika urged Vegeta to let her be, but nope, he opened the door, Oolong turning to see. "Hm? What's this? Who are you to interrupt me?" Vegeta crossed his arms, Rozu looking more nervous now. "My name is Vegeta. I've had enough of you Oolong. I'm going to make you piss your pants, got it?" He said, Oolong laughing. "REALLY NOW?" With a burst of smoke, he shifted into a large, silver robot, holding a bowl of ramen. "Listen here widows-peak, I'm going to pick you up and stir you into this ramen, then I'll gulp you down simple and eas-"

Vegeta firmly planted his fist into his metal stomach, pushing him back. "You're a fake. I hit you just now, and even though you have the appearance of a super much, you definitely felt weaker than one. On top of that, I was capable of pushing you back with one strike. Oolong, your transformations don't do anything to benefit you." Oolong held the wound, sweating. "W-What? No! That can't be! You've already figured me out?!" He then realized something. "Well... I've got to run then!" The robot changed into a bull, running out of the village, Vegeta chasing after him. Goku then ran out, looking at Rozu. "You alright?" She nodded as he chased after Vegeta, Bulma telling the two of them to stop, but they were already at the exit.

They both walked out, seeing no bull. But, there was a pig man leaning against a wall. "My transformations... they all have only five minutes before running out. Lucky me, they don't know what my real form looks like." He chewed on a piece of straw, Vegeta and Goku looking around the air. "Vegeta? Do you see him anywhere?" Vegeta shook his head, then Goku noticed Oolong. "Hey! Pig man! Have you seen a bull run by?!" Oolong shook his head, taking a breath in. "He went that way. Straight ahead." Goku sighing. "I think we lost him Vegeta."

But then, Vegeta walked over to Oolong, grabbing him by the collar, causing him to drop his hat. "W-Woah! Hey pal, watch what you're doing!" The pig man said, Goku wondering why Vegeta grabbed him. "Think about it Goku. We were RIGHT BEHIND him. Then he's suddenly gone. And now, there's this strange pig sitting outside the exit. This might be him." Oolong grunted, suddenly vanishing. He poofed into a bat form, laughing. "Catch you later suckers!" Oolong flew up into the air, Vegeta grunting, then Goku ran forward. "I'll catch him! NIMBUS!" He called the golden cloud, leaping onto it as it arrived.

Oolong was flying through the air, laughing. "That kid was a royal pain in my butt! Too bad he can't fly! Hehehe!" Then, he heard Goku shout. "HEY OOLONG! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?" The bat looked down, screaming as he saw Goku flying towards him. He shapeshifted again, becoming a missile, blasting away. "I'm catching up to you Oolong!" Oolong sped up, but then he realized, his timer didn't reset due to the small gap. "CRAP! TIME'S UP!" He poofed, returning to pig form, falling down to the ground. "WAHH! I'M NOT READY TO DIE!"

Then, Goku flew over, catching him. "That's because you haven't been a very nice person." Goku held him with his hand, flying back down to the village. They landed, everyone cheering for Goku. "Well... you did it. Here." The old lady said, pulling the dragon ball off her necklace, handing it to Bulma. "Do you have anything to say for yourself porky?" Suika said. Oolong nodded, apologizing with a monotone voice, several people muttering to themselves. Then a father came to Oolong, asking Oolong where his daughter is. Oolong replied, saying they're at his home, so Bulma tied a rope around Oolong, giving the end part to Goku to hold him in place. Vegeta came over, staring him down and demanding they all be lead to the girls.