II: First Night

Saber the Heroic Spirit who wields the sword. Lancer the Heroic Spirit who wields a Lance or Spear. Are currently fighting each other.

Saber a blond haired young woman who's wearing sliver armor with a blue dress underneath. Within her grasp was a invisible sword.

Lancer a messy black haired man who wields two spear. A golden and a red one.

Both Servants of the Holy Grail were currently fighting each other. Both having immense skill and strength to keep each other at bay. Saber holding her sword with both hands and Lancer with his two spear.

It was a stand still. Both cannot even land a blow against one another. . . Until Lancer was able to.

Damaging Saber's tumb and with Lancer's Noble Phantasm was able to reveal Saber's sword for a mere second. But regardless both Servant fought each other until the thunderous laughter suddenly fills the sky. This in turn stop there duel as they look at the sky. There ridding on a chariot which is being pulled by two bulls was a bulky short red haired bearded man wearing Greek armor and a red flowing cape.

Landing his chariot into the ground hard he proposed to follow him in his conquest. The Prideful Archer then came standing on top of a lamp post with a frown on his face. But what Rider said caught everyone's attention.

"You there! The one hidding in the shadows are you interested in my offer?" What Rider said made everyone but the Servant tense as they feel like death was in there presence. Then they heard metallic footsteps.

Berserker revealed himself. From the shadows of the crates he walk out of his hidding spot leaving a trail of black smoke.

"You have such an interesting offer Rider, but. I will have to decline" Everyone was surprised to hear the Mad Servant speak sanely. Even though his voice sounded like a demon's he was speaking in a normal straight way not like some of the pervious ones.

Berserker on the other hand mentally flinch when he take a look at Saber's face. It look so similar to his queen but he shake that thought away as his queen and this one were different. Upon closer look she doesn't have that radiant innocence like her, but she radiates authority.

"Great! another mongrel arrived!" The Prideful Archer frown as his eyes look directly at Berserker who in turn was looking at him. Berserker was rather glaring at him than just looking at him.

"Archer. . . The Scum King" Berserker said earning an intensify glare from the said Servant. Upon closer look Archer's left eye was twitching in anger at what he had heard.

The other hearing what Berserker have just said we're taken aback.

"WHY YOU! DIE!!!" Beside Archer two golden circles appeared and within it's center we're weapons. The said weapons launch themselves at the Mad Servant ready to strike him down. If it hit him though.

"Growl!"

The two weapons which were a short sword and a one handed battle axe were stop. What stop them was the metal dragon heads, two of them. Moving in a snake like fashion the two dragon heads caught the weapons in between there mouths which in turn give a few wide eyes from the others.

"That's?!" Rider eyes widen. In his mind those metallic dragon heads resembles the head of the great Hydra.

"Could that be?!" The long white haired woman who was possibly Saber's Master said as she look at the living ornaments. "A Noble Phantasm?!"

Berserker did not answer, no because after that moment he turn his back at Archer. In an instant the lamp post which Archer has been on was suddenly cut it half.

Archer only had just about a few seconds before he finally notice it and jump off of the now destroyed lamp post. His eyes widen at what have just happened. Not only him but a few people as well but Rider had an amused face.

'What just happened?!' Archer ask himself over and over as he look at the lamp post. Upon a closer look the cut was so clean that the metal look it wasn't even touched.

"A Silent blade that does not see the light" As Archer heard Berserker's disoriented voice he turn his head to look at him. For a mere second a dark spectral of a sword much like Saber's invisible sword was on the Mad Servants right hand.

Berserker's invisible sword plus those living metal dragons made him even more intimidating. Silence fills the whole area. Until Saber broke it.

"Invisible Air?!" Indeed it was the same as her Invisible Air, but it was a lot different from her's. It radiates a chaotic nature, like a storm.

"Darkness is where we face our fears" Berserker said as he rise his invisible blade up. "Dniw Wodhas"

Suddenly a gust of drain air was sent at Archer, who was sent back a few feet. The said Archer again had little of time to react as the wind hit his armor. The wind itself was not that strong, it's actual purpose was to knock him back.

"Saber" Berserker called out to the Sword Servant who flinch. The mad servant turn his head towards her as his visor looks at her. "Your half right"

"?!" Saber flinch at the words of the Mad Servant. Saying that she was not intimidated by him was not true.

"It's not the same as your own free gift of the wind God's. Mine is a gift that was traded to me" Indeed it was. A trade took place on the day his blade was given to him. "Your's was blessed by the winds while mine"

Berserker's visor glowed even more as the two living ornaments hiss at her.

"By the Shadows"