01. VI

Jantzen and Inaya raced from the next town where they lived to Tear, five hours of journey spent in feverish hope in their hearts that Kodiak must have gone to Mama Annistyn if she hadn't brought her stuffed panda and her favourite edition of Anne of the Green Gables. The old woman's humble smoke-sighing-chimney abode was Kodiak's version of a warm witch's cottage and she felt home in it even without her personal belongings.

Though, when they arrived and perceived the situation, realization steeped them, that perhaps not fairy tales created Mama Annistyn's place a home for Kodiak. Rather, the silent presence of her mother.

Jantzen had already nearly unremembered his older sister, so caught in the perfect family life with Inaya and Kodiak. Now, as he stared at the sinister body which canned her sister's soul, it dawned him he had forgotten too much.

Mitchska's remnant of this world roiled off a dark promise. Revenge, toward anyone who dared take her daughter away from her.

***
A/N

Writing with a writer's block is the absolute worst! Have you ever experienced a deluge of ideas and writing prompts every night and you're psyched to start writing, but then your eyes and brain groan and tell you to sleep?? I always get my ideas and writing mood at night. Last night was a really restless one.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this new update of 'SNOW BEES'!