[02]

The pair made it back into FP's trailer. Ida crossed her arms, "so what's up with you and your Northsider friends?"

Jughead sighed as he sat on the couch, "well they judge me now that I'm a Serpent, and the blonde girl was my ex girlfriend who broke up with me through the red-head."

Ida asked, "names?"

Jughead commented, "the blonde girl is Betty Cooper, the ravenette is Veronica Lodge, the red-head is Archie Andrews, and the brunette is Kevin Keller."

Ida sat down next to him, "Veronica Lodge huh?"

Jughead turned to look at his cousin with confusion, why would his cousin question about ravenette when she didn't mention her in his explanation.

Ida smirked, "do you know why I left Riverdale 2 years ago?"

Jughead shook his head, Ida leaned back against the couch, "I went to help my father."

Jughead looked at her with interest, "your father?"

Ida ran fingers through her hair, "even though I am a Serpent through my mother's side, I'm something else."

Jughead questioned, "what is it?"

Ida side glanced him, "you'll find out sooner or later."

Before Jughead could question her more, she stood up. "I'm heading back, school starts tomorrow."

Jughead stood up as she walked towards the door, "school?"

Ida nodded, "yup - I'm here for my personal interests. Might as well blend in to find what I'm looking for."

Jughead sent her out, as he offered "I'll give you a ride home."

Ida paused to look at him, "sure."

He smiled and they both went up to the car.

Jughead parked as he looked at Ida, "well here we are."

Ida looked at her house, "so it seems."

Jughead leaned against the steering wheel, "give me your phone."

Ida dug her hands into her pocket and unlocked the device, "here."

Jughead typed something down before passing it back to her. He smiled, "now you can call me whenever you want."

Ida nodded, "see you soon Jug."

Ida got out of the car, and closed the door. She walked up to the front porch and held on the door handle - she turned around, giving a wave to Jughead before entering the house. She closed the door as she heard Jughead speed off home.

Ida placed her keys in the key bowl and yelled out, "I'm home!"

She heard her mother's voice from upstairs, "in the study!"

Ida walked up the stairs and into the study room. She was greeted by the sight of her mother typing on her laptop, her hair in a messy bun only wearing an oversize shirt. 

Ida smiled at her hardworking mother, "hey mom."

Her mother smiled as she looked up, pausing her work "how was FP?"

Ida sighed "Uncle FP is in jail."

Her mother's smile dropped, "what?"

Ida nodded, "yup and his son lives there."

Her mother looked at her in confusion, "his son?"

 Ida walked towards her mother and leaned against her desk, "yeah he has a son named Jughead - a year younger than me I think, oh and a little sister too?"