2

a/n: sorry for not being active! I promise I'll make this chapter extra long. :))

       y/n pov

    I had just gotten out of school, I was now rushing to get home because of the smell of rain. It had been a long first day in my opinion. Way too many people staring at me, or the whispers of many people when I rushed by. I sighed. I also figured out that the guy that was staring at me before, his name was Richie Tozier. Apparently he's the trash mouth in the school, and his friends are the 'loser club'. Weird name for a weird ass group.

    I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard laughing behind me. I turn and see the one and only, Richie Tozier. My e/c eyes squinted at the sight of him possibly trying to hit another boy in their group, one with dirty brown hair that was curly. I was about to run over there when something caught my attention. 

    It was music.

   Creepy lullaby music may I add.

   I slowly turned my head, watching at below me, a red ballon rose from the sewers. "What the fu-" it popped, I screamed, my head spinning for a slight second.

    I saw y/fear pop out from the sewers, I felt my breathing increase, my palms sweated. I ran, as fast as I could, but I could feel the terror slow down as I felt eyes on my back. I turned, seeing richie staring at me with concern. I was right back where I was, beside the sewer, with my backpack slung around my shoulder. "Uh.. you okay? We heard you scream and we can to see if you were okay." He mentioned. I saw the whole gang behind him. 

    "Oh.. you wouldn't believe me either way if I told you I saw y/f coming out of the sewer drain, or a huge ass balloon pop in front of my damn eyes!" I almost threw my backpack at him I was so angry. I felt hot tears stream down my face, what was happening? "Shit." I heard richie mutter under his breath. 

   "Y/n, I suggest we all sit down for this one, or your gonna go wild." He said, looking at the tall boy with brown eyes and hair. He nodded, "y-yeah," He stutters. We walk back to richies house, by now I'm trembling, I don't even care if dan wonders where I am, it's about to rain and there's no way in hell im ever going to my house alone.

   we all sit down on richies floor in his room, eating chips, in complete silence. "so? are you gonna tell me you fucking-" I was cut off by the tall stuttering guy as he cleared his throat. "well.."    

I hope this was a little better! Thanks for reading as always! 🤧💓