Hwanwoong|Hard Work

"I'm sorry! I'm just working on what's important to me at the moment! I don't want to let anyone down!"
🍂
——

You sigh out of boredom and get up from the couch. You head towards the kitchen and set your phone on the counter. You sadly look at the untouched, cold, food.

"He's late again." You mumble. You grab containers and start putting the food in them. You close the containers and head towards the fridge.

You place the food into the fridge. You look at the time, 1:32am. You yawn and walk into your bedroom and start getting ready for bed.

As you're in the bathroom, you hear a door shut. You walk out of your bathroom and bedroom and see Hwanwoong putting his bag of clothes on the floor.

You smile, "Hwanwoong, you're finally home! I made food for us, do you want me to heat it up for us to eat? I'm actually really hung-." Before you can finish your sentence he cuts you off.

"You can eat by yourself Y/n." He says as he walks past you. Your smile falters, but you make sure to smile again. You turn around and follow him to the bedroom.

"Come on Hwanwoong, you must be hungry from all that practicing you've been doing these days." You say as you back hug him.

He sighs and puts his hands on top of your hands. He gently unwraps your arms that are around him.

You frown from his action, "Hwanwoong, why have you been so distant lately?" He turns to look at you, "Look Y/n, I just want to sleep."

He goes into the bathroom and starts brushing his teeth. You wait and let him finish. As he walks out, he glances at you.

"Aren't you coming to bed?" He asks with an eyebrow raised. You shake your head and he walks to you.

"Come on Y/n, this is not the time to get mad." He says and this, for some reason, triggers something in you.

You look straight into his eyes, "Not the time to get mad? Hwanwoong I'm pissed right now!" You say with a clear scowl on your face.

"Why are you angry for?" He asks as he frowns. You scoff, "You want to know why I'm angry?" He nods, "I'm angry because you've been ignoring me like this for months!" You say as you throw your hands in the air.

"Well I have to work Y/n." Hwanwoong says and you roll your eyes. "I know you have to work Hwanwoong, but that doesn't mean you have to ignore me. When you come home you don't even smile at me!"

"Well I'm tired Y/n." He says as he comes closer to you and you cross you arms over your chest. "Just because you're tired that doesn't mean you can give up simple manners! Especially to your girlfriend!"

"I'm sorry I can't come to your standards, I just want to pay attention to work!" He says with his voice raising.

"What about me, huh? Am I nonexistent or something? Am I a ghost? No! So stop ignoring me!" You say and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm just working my ass off to make my members and fans happy! Is there something wrong with that?" He says and you shake your head.

"Of course there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm also important you know! You've been neglecting me for so long and I'm getting tired of it!" You say and you feel your eyes start to burn.

"I'm sorry! I'm just working on what's important to me at the moment! I don't want to let anyone down!" His eyes go wide after realizing what he said.

You 'tsk', "Okay, so I guess I'm not important then." You say as your voice gets quiet. You feel a warm liquid slide down your cheek.

"Oh no, that's not what I meant Y/n. You're important but," You interrupt him, "Yeah I'm so important," you say sarcastically.

"I've patiently waited for you to give me attention and not act so cold! And this is what I get in return? I'm just trying to be a good girlfriend!" You say and he steps even closer.

You shake your head, "Don't come any closer," you say and push him back. "Come one Y/n, I'm just trying to fix this." He says as he opens his arms, so you could hug.

You shake your head once again, "That's impossible Hwanwoong. You'll fix the problem and then you'll go back to ignoring me again." You say and he drops his arms.

"That is not true at all, I would never do that to you. I love you too much."

You sigh loudly, Hwanwoong. It's true. You've done it before!"

There's a long silence between the two, "Hwanwoong I think it's time for you to leave." You say, almost whispering. His eyes go wide and he clasps his hands together.

"Oh Y/n, don't do this. It won't happen again. I will treasure you to this day forward!" He says as you see his eyes become glossy.

Your vision also starts to get blurry, "Hwanwoong you're sleeping on the couch, and when I wake up, I don't want to see you in my house." You say as you grab an extra blanket from your closet.

You put the blanket against his chest and he grabs it. You look him straight in the eyes, meaning you want him out of the room.

He gets the hint and slowly walks out. You shut the door and turn the lights off to your room. You walk into bed and all you can think about is Hwanwoong.
<><><><>

You walk into the bathroom and look into the mirror. You have dark eye bags and swollen eyes from crying.

You sigh and walk out of your bedroom and look immediately at the couch. He's gone, he really left.

Deep inside, you didn't want him to leave, but you knew you had to make him leave to stop such a bad relationship between the two of you.

As you look at the couch you see a note left on top of the neatly folded blanket. You walk to the couch and pick up the small piece of paper.

'Hwanwoong's handwriting.' You start reading the small words written on the small paper.

Dear Y/n,

We had great memories together and I wish I treated you better. I love you and I'll miss you.

Sincerely your boyfriend

You smile sadly and start crying, "Dummy, you're not my boyfriend anymore."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Words: 1080

(A/N): Wowzers I made my first angst(?)
Idk if it's good but I'm gonna post it anyways because IM A THUG YEET
I think there is something wrong with me😔

Next: Ravn Texting Scenario