Ravn/Youngjo|Single Parent|Part 1

"I just saw mommy, so I wanted to go up to her. I'm sorry I didn't tell you."
🍃
——

You walk down the crowded sidewalk, feeling rather energized today. Breathing the nice clean air, you feel a bump on your leg.

You frown and glance down and see a child, around 5 years old, holding your leg. You open your mouth in shock, not knowing what to do in this situation.

You kneel down, "Mommy?" The kid says. You become confused. 'Whose child is this?' "Hi," you say to the child as you pick him up, "what's your name?" You say with a small smile.

"What do you mean mommy? You're supposed to know my name." The kid says with a clear scowl. "Of course I know your name," you say as you start to panic and look around, "I'm just testing you, so tell me your name."

The child sighs, "My name is Dongju! See mommy, I can remember my name." He says as he crosses his tiny arms.

You chuckle, "Of course you can. Now where is daddy?" You ask him, with an eyebrow up. "I don't know, I just saw you and ran to you!" Dongju says as he smiles innocently.

"Oh no." You mutter, not knowing what you should do. 'Come on Y/n, you're a teacher. You can deal with this problem. Children get lost all the time.' You start walking around the area.

"Now Dongju, when you see your father, I want you to point him out okay?" You say as you look him straight in the eyes.

"Yes mommy!"

"Good! Now let's look!" You say. You continue looking for about 10 minutes, but there is no luck to finding his father.

"What am I going to do?" You mutter as you adjust Dongju in your arms. "Mommy, why don't we go home and you can call dad later?" Dongju says as he tugs on your shirt.

"Well, I can't do that Dongju." He frowns, "Why not?" He asks as he cutely pouts. "Well the thing is, I'm not your mo-," before you continue you get interrupted, "Dongju! Where have you been? I've told you not to run away and that's the first thing you did."

A random man says as he looks at you with curiosity. You smile, "Hello, are you his father?" You says as you put Dongju down, but continue to hold his hand.

"Yes I am, and who are you?" He asks as he kneels down to look at Dongju, and inspects him to see if he is fine.

"He just came up to me saying I was his mother." You say rather quietly and he shoots his head up.

There's a short silence and Dongju decides to speak up, "I just saw mommy, so I wanted to go up to her. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Dongju says as he puts his head down in guilt.

"It's okay Dongju, just don't do it again." The man says as he picks up Dongju, resulting in you letting go of the small hand.

"Thank you for taking care of him. I appreciate it." He says as he smiles widely. "Of course, taking care of children is my specialty." You say as you glance at Dongju.

"By the way, what is your name?" He says as he sticks out his hand. "I'm Choi Y/n!" You chirp as you shake his hand.

"I'm Kim Youngjo." He says and unattached your hands from each other. "Well, thank you once again."

"No problem at all!"

"What are you guys talking about? Isn't mommy gonna come back home with us?" Dongju says as he pouts.

"No Dongju, she's not coming home with us." Youngjo says as he puts Dongju down. 'Why does he think I'm his mother?' You frown.

Youngjo covers his sons ears, "I'm sorry, but you just look like his mother..." He says with a sad smile. You wonder what happened, but you don't ask, since he's a stranger and you don't want to barge.

He uncovers Dongju's ears and grabs his hand. "Well I'll leave first." You say as you nod, and turn around.

"You're leaving us again mommy?" You hear Dongju say and you quickly turn around. You look at Youngjo and see him start to panic.

"Come on Dongju, you have to let her leave." Youngjo says as he pats Dongju's head. "But what happens if she doesn't come back again?" Dongju says as his voice cracks, and his eyes getting teary.

You take in a sharp breath and kneel down in front of him. "How about, we can meet at the park and we can have a good time, and maybe buy ice cream?" You say with a bright smile.

You glance up at Youngjo, he's not looking the happiest. Dongju smiles and wipes his tears, "Wow! Can we?" He asks, yelling a bit.

You laugh, "Only if your dad lets us." You say and you look at him. "Can we go to the park with mommy tomorrow?" He asks Youngjo with puppy eyes.

Youngjo sighs and slowly nods, "I guess we can." Dongju starts jumping up and down out of excitement, and you and Youngjo begin to laugh.

"Okay, how about we meet at the park at 2 o'clock?" You say and Youngjo nods. "Well nice seeing you! Ill leave first, bye Dongju." You say.

"Bye mommy!" Dongju says as he waves goodbye. "Bye Y/n." Youngjo says as he smiles lightly. You nod and turn away and start walking away.

You put a hand on your forehead. 'What a weird day.'
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Words: 916

(A/N): I'm so fucking stupid, like wtf was I doing while writing this jdkddjjsjssk
Where did I even get this idea for an imagine, it's so random jdksjdksjdjs
Eh whatever it's okay😂
Also....
I made a new book🙃
It's going to be a whole story with Leedo and you/y/n being the main character soooooo, if you want to check that out, you can🙂

Next: Continuation