Hwanwoong|Late Night "Grocery" Shopping|Short Imagine

"Hurry Y/n. I feel the ice cream calling my name."
🍃
——

"Hwanwoong, lets go grocery shopping. I need some stuff." You say to your boyfriend that lays on your couch. "Y/n, it's almost 11:00pm. Don't you think it's too late to go shopping?"

"It's never too late to go grocery shopping." You say as you pull him off the couch. "Okay okay," he laughs, "Let's go!"
<><><><>

You hop into a cart and look back at Hwanwoong, "Onwards!" You say as you point forward. Hwanwoong pushes the cart.

"Where should we go first?" Hwanwoong asks, looking around the store. You think, "How about the candy aisle?" You say.

Hwanwoong smirks while nodding. Suddenly, he breaks into a sprint. You let out a squeak and clutch the sides of the cart. "Hwanwoong, slow down!" You laugh.

He doesn't listen, instead he picks up his space. As you reach the candy aisle, Hwanwoong starts walking again. As he walks down the aisle you reach out and throw bags of candy in the cart with you. Hwanwoong chuckles, "Don't you think that's too much?"

You shake your head, "There's never enough."

"Very true." Hwanwoong says, nodding.

"Now let's get the ice cream." You say.

"Wait, wait, wait. Let's switch, I wanna be in the cart." Hwanwoong says as he nudges you to get off. You laugh, "Okay you big baby." You say as you get off.

Hwanwoong hops in the cart and you can't help but smile widely at how adorable he looks in it. Especially since he's already small and seems to fit perfectly in the cart.

"Hurry Y/n. I feel the ice cream calling my name." Hwanwoong whines, rocking the cart side to side wanting you to start pushing the cart.

"I'm going." You say as you start running towards the ice cream.

Laughter fills the silent store as you and Hwanwoong make your way to the ice cream. You slow down when you reach the ice cream and look at all the varieties.

You start to whine, "Ah, I don't know what flavor to get."

With a pout you look at Hwanwoong who's stifling a laugh. "What's so funny?" You ask, still pouting.

"My girlfriend is so cute~." He says as he leans in and pinches one of your cheeks. You frown, "Shush Hwanwoong, this is a serious matter."

Hwanwoong's expression suddenly becomes serious, "You're right, this is super serious." He says and you blankly look at him. Seconds later, you both burst out laughing.

"Oh, we're so gonna get kicked out if we keep being so loud." You say as you playfully slap his shoulder. Hwanwoong nods in agreement.

You and Hwanwoong head towards the self check out aisle and start paying for everything. "I wasted more money than I thought I would." You say and Hwanwoong chuckles.

Hwanwoong hops out of the cart and grabs all the groceries and leaves the cart in the building. "Don't worry, I'll give you half the money you paid for the "groceries." Hwanwoong says as he exaggerates the word groceries.

"Aw thank you Hwanwoong. I have the best boyfriend" You coo. He smiles proudly, "I know."

"I take that back, I have the worst boyfriend." You say and stick your tongue out at him.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Words: 533

(A/N): So I decided that I could start doing QOTD (question of the day) just for the fun of it. I think it would be fun cuz we could, I guess, get to know eachother?? And it seems like a cute idea uwuwuwuwu

QOTD: What group(s) do you stan?

AOTD: I stan EXO, of course ONEUS, ATEEZ, and I'm getting to stan NOIR

Next: Ravn Imagine

[Days worked on 7.10.19-7.11.19]
[Date published: 7.18.19]