Seoho|Ghost in the Hallway

"I think his name was Seoho."
🥀
——

"Candy, can you come help me with this?" You say as you attempt to carry the heavy box of kitchen supplies again.

"Sure!" She yells from the living room and runs to you. She helps you lift up the box and you two place it on the kitchen counter.

"Thank you." You say almost out of breath, from repeatedly trying to pick up the box alone. Candy nods and walks out of the kitchen and back to the living room to continue unpacking there.

You and three of your friends, decided to all move in together, so it would be cheaper and easier. You and your friends have had this idea for years and its finally happened.
<><><><>

It's been about five hours and you all stopped unpacking. You all finished most of it, so it shouldn't be a lot of work tomorrow.

"I'm going to my room." You say as you grab a bottle of water and look at Jimin. She nods, "Okay." She says without looking up from her phone.

You walk out of the kitchen and walk through the hallway. You feel a sudden chill go down your spine and you shiver. You stop in your tracks and look around. Making sure no windows are opened.

You frown, "What was that?" You mumbled. You decide to forget about it and continue walking to your room.
<><><><>

It has been about a week that you've been living in the house with your friends. Everything is pretty chill, except when you walk through the hallway at night.

You decide bring all the girls in the living room to talk about it and ask if the same thing is happening to them.

You all get comfy and you sigh. "So why did you want to talk to all of us?" Icee asks with a brow raised.

"Have you guys been feeling anything weird whenever you walk through the hallway at night?" You ask.

They all look at you weirdly. "Ummm, no I haven't." Jimin says slowly. You look at Icee and Candy and they both shake their heads.

"None of you?" You ask and they all shake their heads again. "Are you okay, Y/n?" Candy asks and gets up from the couch. She then walks up to you and puts her hand on your head.

"I'm completely fine." You say as you gently take her hand off you.  "Then what's actually wrong?" Jimin asks.

"It's just whenever I walk down the hallway, I always feel some strange aura and I get chills down my spine." You say as you squirm.

"It's been like that ever since we moved here." You say. "Are you sure you're not just cold?" Icee asks.

"Nope, I'm not cold at all," you sigh and then get an idea, "how about you guys walk in the hallway with me?" You say as you quickly get up from your chair, scaring Candy.

You walk out of the living room and look back to see them still sitting. "Come on." You say and they sigh and get up to follow you.

You head towards the hallway and start feeling weird. "Do you feel that?" You say. "Are you sure you're not crazy Y/n." Icee asks and you nudge her shoulder.

"I'm not crazy!" You say and continue to walk. You start to feel chills. "Are any of you getting the chills?" You say and they shake their heads.

'That's weird. Am I the only one that can feel it?' Suddenly a white wisp comes to your view and you scream.

"Are you okay!" Jimin asks as she grips your shoulders. "Do you not see that?" You say as you point at the white wisp.