2

*Beep*Beep*

Rose woke up from her alarm clock. She got up, then went to her walk-in closet. She took her uniform and put it on and added a chain on her skirt.

The hip area was a bit lose, but she put on a belt to tighten it a bit, then went downstairs to the kitchen seeing the table filled with food, she went to the blue chair and sat down

The hip area was a bit lose, but she put on a belt to tighten it a bit, then went downstairs to the kitchen seeing the table filled with food, she went to the blue chair and sat down. Rose was all alone, her dad goes to work early or he is either sleeping in his office. GD isn't always at home. It's like Rose is living alone.
The maids feel bad for her, mostly the elder maids. All the maids treat her like a baby mostly Mrs. Lee. Mrs. Lee is 67 years old, she has been a maid and a nanny to Rose and GD. She has babysitted her since she was a baby, she loves Rose as her kid, even came to Korea with her when she was 13 years old from Australia after living there for a long time.

Rose took a bite of the sandwich making her widen her eyes with excitement.

"You love it don't you Rose?" Mrs. Lee said with a smile while settling the water beside her sandwich.

"Of course Mrs. Lee!! You made this didn't you?" She winked at her. "I knew it! Gosh! You never made this for along time!!"

"Now now Rose. Drink your water since you have to go to school now." Rose gulped down the water, then took her backpack. Rose waved goodbye to Mrs. Lee, afterwards went to the car, next they drove off to school.

"Did dad say anything." Rose asked B.I." All he said was be careful, and act like you're innocent. They may suspect something from you." Rose nodded.
They finally arrived at ____ High School. Rose hid her gun inside her uniform, and her knife under her skirt. She got off the car, then went to walk towards the school entrance, the students started murmuring to each other. Suddenly 3 girls approach her. Rose stop walking.

"Lisa? Jennie? Jisoo?" Rose smiled widely and ran towards them. "You guys! What are you doing here?" All three sighed.

"Mission..." All 3 of them said in unison. Jennie, Lisa, and Jisoo were friends with Rose when she came from Australia. They met on a party formed by gangs. Yes, their parents are also involve with illegal things.

"I have to get the data base from the school, then my mission is complete." Lisa said with an annoyed voice.

"The data base? Isn't that going to be hard?" Lisa sighed. "Did lots of people try to get it, but ended up getting hurt or dying?" Lisa slightly nodded. "Thought so." Rose said almost going to laugh.

"Remember Mino? My stupid brother." Rose nodded. "Well, i have to convince him to come with me to our mom, since he ran away, also i have to beat up someone to make them not tell the cops about our family." Jennie said with a fist.

"As for me, someone in school has an important information. I have to figure out who, then i have to take it." Lisa, Jennie, and Rose looked at Jisoo with confusion. "It's about Chanyeol." Rose frowned. Chanyeol and Rose was childhood sweethearts, then suddenly he disappeared. They got a phone call saying that they killed Chanyeol, Rose was devastated. She was only 15 on that time. This made her think love is not real since Chanyeol was the only guy who made Rose think Love is real, but him dying, Rose's thought of love being not real came back.