Chapter 1 : Party

(Y/n)'s Pov

To the left and right , across the bridge and through the forest. It's the usual route i use to go to school.

Today is a very exciting day for me , cause its my 16th birthday!

The reason being that I can finally throw a party tonight. And my parents said someone special will be coming to visit me .

I wonder who it is ? Throughout my life , i never really met many people other than school mates. They say I was different. That i was special.

I ran as fast as i could. As i was pretty late cause i was just so excited about my party, that i couldnt get much sleep last night.

The bell rang as i barely reached school . I went to my locker to collect my things and went to class.

I sat down in my place , the teacher came in just in time and class started.

5 minutes into the class , i felt someone poking me at the back. I turn around and it was my best friend Leon , with another of my bestie Rina sitting next to him. Huh ? Guess they changed places . Usually they'd sat at the very back .

For your information , i was sitting at the 3rd row , fifth line . Rina and Leon would always sit around somewhere in 6th row and 6th line.

"Whassup? " i whisper to them. "Happppyy birthdayyyy ! " they whisper yelled at me and i giggled.

"Thanks" i smiled at them and they returned the gesture.

"Btw,Rina has a special gift fo- Oof" Leon said as he got elbowed in the stomach. "LEON!"

A very panicky Rina yelled and the teacher flip around, knowing it was always Leon and Rina that would make trouble early in the morning.

The teacher , Mrs Melanie wasnt very strict so instead of punishing them she said and also joked "That's your first warning of today Rina, please dont yell again, You shouldn't yell your lover's name so loudly" she teased.

The whole class giggled. Rina spoke  back but not too loud "He aint my lover!" I could see at the corner of my eye Leon blushed a little .

Surprisingly , this year's class is quite friendly. You can literally get along with anyone here.

After that , i didnt really paid much attention to class, i was thinking about my party.

Class ended sooner than i though, or rather i have been day dreaming the entire time. I collected my things in my locker and left with Leon and Rina.

"By the way , when you gonna give (Y/n) her gif-oouf" said Leon as he got elbowed again. "Soon, cause i left it at home" Rina replied.

"Haha, i swear Leon, you must be masochist to be elbowed by Rina countless times and still make her do it" I laughed aloud.

Leon protested "hey! I simply love seing her face everytime I foil her plans~ i aint no masochist" , " Leon, with that tone of your voice, you're not convincing anyone at all " Rina said grumpily.

The three of us bickered and talked the entire time while we were walking to my house.

We reached my house soon after. It was a pretty big house. A three storey house with 6 rooms and 3 bathroom and plentiful toilets. Don't ask, my foster dad runs to the toilet a lot.

My foster  parents room is located on the third floor, along with the small library. My room, the guess room and the chest room is located on the 2nd floor. While the living area , kitchen and closet room is located on the first floor.

The guest room is basically Leon, Rina and my 2nd room, because they'd come over so often that we'd have a sleep over at the guest room all the time.