Entry 1

Dear Diary,

So this is my first official entry. I will be writing the reason why I fell in love in the first place, what started this desire in me. It began on August 19, three years back from today, the first day of school-

My heart pounded as I walked up the stairs of Westfield Middle School. It was my first day. I had no friends and I was really nervous. I looked over and saw my friend's brother Zack. I waved at him and he walked over. "Hey Shayla!" He said happily.

"Hey Zack, what's up?" I asked curiously. He had short brown hair and green eyes.

"The sky" We both laughed.

That ability to make me laugh with two words is not done easily. You are the only one that can make me smile just by looking at me, and saying "hi"

"Do you have your schedule?" He asked holding his hand out.

"Ya" I reached into my blue backpack "Here it is"

He looked over it for a second and then stated "We've got all the same classes!" I smiled.

"Cool" I said. "Maybe you could show me around, since I've never been here" Zack and I were the same age, I had always gone to a private school.

"Ya, that would be great!" He said enthusiastically.

And that was the start of our friendship. My love for you also, apparently your's too. I just didn't know that then.

We spent mosts of our time laughing. No matter what you said, it was funny to me.

Those were the happiest times of my life, most of the things I remember from childhood are with you. Those are the things I want to remember, not the tears. But remembering the happy times, bring with it the tears. I can't get you out of my mind. Even after years, and years, your still hear in my mind and heart. You will always have a piece of me whether you like it or not. What you decide to do with it is your choice.

These are just all the reason's why...only you can finish that sentance. How you choose to use this book, is out of my control. But just please don't break my heart, again.