Basics

So before I started writing, I thought I'd give you the low-down on how it works. Basically, I write a chapter. The first chapter, no-one will die, obviously, but at the end of that chapter, I want votes on who's going down. In the second chapter, that character will have a death-scene. The end of that chapter, we will have another vote and that person will die in the next one and so on.

Characters

Bet you wonder, who are these people? Well, along with killing them off, you can comment on this section with people for me to include. Make sure they have insane personalities, so it makes for good T.V. Other than that, I'll have a few characters of my own.

Other Details

So here's a few things you can count on:
1. No, um, questionable scenes. Like, this is going to be clean, and don't suggest anything like that either.

2. People will die. It's going to be 'funny' deaths, like getting smushed by a marshmallow or taken away by aliens, but they will die and if you can't handle it then move along.

3. Please get your friends to look at this book so we can have a lot of votes (for deaths, not the story!) and a good amount of characters. I'm not saying 'pester your friends', I'm saying 'if you like this, spread the word.